First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are We Slowly or Starting to Forget about Mario?
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In ur mind
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
brawl is awesome and people r forgetting about mario.... which is sorta sad cuz he owns
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Lets just say not just Mario but any other character who is not in a Shooting videogame. This gen. is for shooters, which makes me sometimes wanting to change back to platformers. Shooters have become too popular so poor Mario is struggling to stay in the heart and minds of gamers.
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada, North Ame...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
I think that if nintendo has any sense, they won't let mario be forgotten for a long, long, loooooooong time. I mean, he's basically their icon.
Posted 8/27/08

eX_ZION wrote:

Lets just say not just Mario but any other character who is not in a Shooting videogame. This gen. is for shooters, which makes me sometimes wanting to change back to platformers. Shooters have become too popular so poor Mario is struggling to stay in the heart and minds of gamers.


True.....
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tyne and Wear, GB
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Let he (Mario) be buried under the sands of time.
C'mon, it would suck so much dog tard if they made a first-person shooter game
with THAT fat dude as the main character. <_<

He can't compare to Solid Snake or whoever, if you ask me.
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Hell yeah MARIO I don't think mario will ever be forgotten ... I used to wait till everyone in the house asleep at night just to play it haha got caught a few times but all was forgiven haha lol .. still play it on p.c sometimes
Posted 8/27/08
No as long as your an average gamer you can't forget about Mario
731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
no...
i love mario!! especially mario kart... lol
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

darksphere1985 wrote:


partida wrote:

F*** Mario


hey... why do you say that? mario's cool man



Well i only said that because mario games are all the same. I love mario but not its gameplay
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
mario is like the game deity of all games just like astro boy in anime... i think he will never be forgotten..
3662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

narutocall32 wrote:

Well mario is forgotten by adults and teenagers,ofcourse because it`s childish.But never by young gamers.I like mario too but go Sonic !!!!


Are you serious? Adults and teens? Dude, ask anyone in the streets about games. First thing to come to mind is Super Mario. You mean the opposite way around. Most gamers these days only care about the graphics but not the gameplay. Thats the reason why theres so many noobs out there. How is the game childish? Super Mario 3 was the best game ever made. No one would forget that game.
3662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

partida wrote:


darksphere1985 wrote:


partida wrote:

F*** Mario


hey... why do you say that? mario's cool man



Well i only said that because mario games are all the same. I love mario but not its gameplay


GTFO. All Mario games are the same? Fuck you man, Super Mario 3 was the best one out of all them. You saying, you don't play for the gameplay but the looks? Mario isn't the attractive type, bro.

1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ADD CrimsonButter...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Mario will never die NEVER =D
well...not in nintendo's world that is :]
Posted 8/28/08
i think super mario rpg was more fun, cuz its rpg!
Posted 8/29/08

partida wrote:


darksphere1985 wrote:


partida wrote:

F*** Mario


hey... why do you say that? mario's cool man



Well i only said that because mario games are all the same. I love mario but not its gameplay


So...You care about graphics over gameplay...?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.