First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Alice Student
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:


Peppermint264 wrote:

Hi, may i plz hav a membership card?

Name: Peppermint264
Nickname: Mintzy
B-day: November 13
Position:mod
Picture:
Font Colour: Blue and light purple plz


ano... which layout??



can i hav layout 1?
Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

Peppermint264 wrote:


animeaddicted16 wrote:


Peppermint264 wrote:

Hi, may i plz hav a membership card?

Name: Peppermint264
Nickname: Mintzy
B-day: November 13
Position:mod
Picture:
Font Colour: Blue and light purple plz


ano... which layout??



can i hav layout 1?


Done~~


Alice Student
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:


Peppermint264 wrote:


animeaddicted16 wrote:


Peppermint264 wrote:

Hi, may i plz hav a membership card?

Name: Peppermint264
Nickname: Mintzy
B-day: November 13
Position:mod
Picture:
Font Colour: Blue and light purple plz


ano... which layout??



can i hav layout 1?


Done~~




thanks alot!
Alice Student
6562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
um........ can i pleze have a membership card ??
name:tina
nickname:mitsuki
B-day:november 14
position:member
picture:
frontcouler:purple,pink
layout:#1
Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Gomen :D.... okii working on it
Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/30/08

sparkling_star_1123 wrote:

um........ can i pleze have a membership card ??
name:tina
nickname:mitsuki
B-day:november 14
position:member
picture:
frontcouler:purple,pink
layout:#1


Done! Sry.. gomen :D... here it is :D....
Alice Student
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
I want to have one..

Name: Jeszi
Nickname: Jessica
B-day: November 18
Position:mod

picture:
font color: lavender
Layout: #1
Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
okii...
Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/30/08

jeszi wrote:

I want to have one..

Name: Jeszi
Nickname: Jessica
B-day: November 18
Position:mod

picture:
font color: lavender
Layout: #1



Done!Gomen but i luk for ur name & ur a member & not a mod :D... here it is :D


Alice Student
8110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / HYPER LAND!!!! =)
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Name:Dancestar10
Nickname:Dan-Chan
B-day:26 june
Position:Member
Picture:
Layout #:2 pls
Font Color: blue and purple pls
thankkiesxx
Posted 8/27/08
Name:alicia
Nickname:alice-chan
B-day:may 13
Position:member
Picture:
Layout #:2
Font Color: red and blue
Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

aliciatan95 wrote:

Name:alicia
Nickname:alice-chan
B-day:may 13
Position:member
Picture:
Layout #:2
Font Color: red and blue


Done~~ Gomen for the long wait :D


Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Dancestar10 wrote:

Name:Dancestar10
Nickname:Dan-Chan
B-day:26 june
Position:Member
Picture:
Layout #:2 pls
Font Color: blue and purple pls
thankkiesxx



Done~~

Principal
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Gomen if it is bad T_T
Posted 8/28/08

aliciatan95 wrote:

Name:alicia
Nickname:alice-chan
B-day:may 13
Position:member
Picture:
Layout #:2
Font Color: red and blue


Done~~ Gomen for the long wait


yeah!!!!thx!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.