First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply why do you like sleep so much?! XD
ELITE MEMBER
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / happy world
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
lolx....all ppl is nid to slp anyway~hehe...slp slp slp slp slp slp >< and dream .lol
member
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / KL
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i just like to sleep cause of im tired, bored, and wanted to have wet dream lol
Moderator
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
coz i am a director of my own dream when i sleep..
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

pites20 wrote:

coz i am a director of my own dream when i sleep..


ehh? you can control what you dream???!
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

aremasu wrote:

i just like to sleep cause of im tired, bored, and wanted to have wet dream lol


DX

ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

tenzys wrote:

i sleep cause it's my talent and my enjoyment


since when did sleep become a talent. lmao. good luck with that.
member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
CAUSE it maske me feel lazy ! and SLEEPY ! and I LOVE TO SLEEP !
member
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / KL
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
i just wake up from and i slept bout 17 hours :sweatingbullets:

i love sleep it made me wet


member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

hawkeman92 wrote:

i sleep for about 12 hours a day because im tired most of the day.... im tired right now lol


thats so me
member
44579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
makes one feels relax and be able to face tomorrow with renew energy and enthusiasm... ^^
10853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over there
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
because that's my habit!!! I love sleeping, I sleep whenever I want to..
ELITE MEMBER
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

kiluanne93 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

i sleep cause it's my talent and my enjoyment


since when did sleep become a talent. lmao. good luck with that.


sleep was a talent ages ago it was just an undiscovered one and thank you
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

tenzys wrote:


kiluanne93 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

i sleep cause it's my talent and my enjoyment


since when did sleep become a talent. lmao. good luck with that.


sleep was a talent ages ago it was just an undiscovered one and thank you

lol. i wonder what merits you recieve for that talent.

ELITE MEMBER
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

kiluanne93 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


kiluanne93 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

i sleep cause it's my talent and my enjoyment


since when did sleep become a talent. lmao. good luck with that.


sleep was a talent ages ago it was just an undiscovered one and thank you

lol. i wonder what merits you recieve for that talent.



the merits i recive is better pillows
member
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!?!
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
cause i can visite my anime friends in my DREAMLAND
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.