First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Very very Important! Vote for ELLA!!!!
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
another poll!
this time for Ella only!!!
Ella angels do your best!
she is on the 1st place but Qiao En( main lead of Fated to love you) is catching up!!!


Ella:
http://space.tv.cctv.com/act/article.jsp?articleId=ARTI1217409172488811

Voting period: 30.7.08 to 29.8.08


All you have to do is to check on the box below the pictures, then scroll down to the last choices area, there are 3 brown boxes... click on the first one to vote, second one to check the results.

credits to babyval22 of cefc




Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
result as of now....

ELLA 37.68% 56797票

陈乔恩 34.74% 52364票
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
gosh!!! help! ella fans!!!
ella's on second place now...vote vote vote!!!!!
Member
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
i vote them already manytimes,,, and im still voting. i hope ella win..
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
ella's back on the lead!!! vote people!!!

ELLA 44.89% 311137票

林依晨 42.85% 297019票
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / London
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
[gosh!!! i spent mostly my day off voting for ella!
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / London
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

joy26 wrote:

ella's back on the lead!!! vote people!!!

ELLA 44.89% 311137票

林依晨 42.85% 297019票



May I ask what is this poll for? (Though i kept on voting for my idol, ella)
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

vheekee wrote:


joy26 wrote:

ella's back on the lead!!! vote people!!!

ELLA 44.89% 311137票

林依晨 42.85% 297019票



May I ask what is this poll for? (Though i kept on voting for my idol, ella)


Its the Most popular male and female star & which manga turned drama you like best? voting poll, it's official!

Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / London
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

joy26 wrote:


vheekee wrote:


joy26 wrote:

ella's back on the lead!!! vote people!!!

ELLA 44.89% 311137票

林依晨 42.85% 297019票



May I ask what is this poll for? (Though i kept on voting for my idol, ella)


Its the Most popular male and female star & which manga turned drama you like best? voting poll, it's official!




K. CHEERS! I'LL KEEP ON VOTING ON ........
Member
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Ellas still first still and ariels 2nd
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
keep on voting because Ariel is not far behind!!!!
Member
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind joo!
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
grrr..ariel fans are maddening..lolx...ella isnt in the lead anymore...
Member
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
grrrrrrrrrrr.....hate it ella isn't in lead anymore keep voting guys
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
do we hve 2 w8 for at least a mins. to vote again?
Moderator
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
I thought this poll was already closed?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.