First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply School nurse
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look down and im...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me
Posted 8/21/08

khoax123 wrote:

*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


when the heck did u came in?
Moderator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!


Oh really *touched head* ouch hmm were did this bump come from... oh well.. anyway I'll come help clean next time.. I think i drank too much got this really big headache and i feel cold..


you can't run away sensei *pull sensei to science lab
Posted 8/21/08

khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look down and im...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


khoax123 wrote:

*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


when the heck did u came in?


21 minutes ago
Posted 8/21/08

khoax123 wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


khoax123 wrote:

*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


when the heck did u came in?


21 minutes ago


really? oh...too busy hitting sensei to realise that
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


remeber to drink more! (to let mi drown u one more time )
Moderator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

khoax123 wrote:

*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


you can't run away too

as punishment for making science lab messed up...

&

making tung-sensei drunk...

you should have a science task from me~

and must sumbit it TOMORROW!!

i'll give you the task at science class a
Posted 8/21/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


remeber to drink more! (to let mi drown u one more time )


huh???
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


remeber to drink more! (to let mi drown u one more time )


huh???


nothing! *secretly takes out steely xP*
Moderator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


where's your etiquette as a sensei???
Posted 8/21/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


where's your etiquette as a sensei???


If you can't beat them join them
Moderator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


where's your etiquette as a sensei???


If you can't beat them join them


the problem is, you can beat them but you don't want to beat them!!
Posted 8/21/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


khoax123 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

*wakes up* ahahaha why is everyone around me like this? last thing i rembered was... drinking... alcohol...




sensei, are you awaked?? *Sigh, we miss the science class sensei because you're drunk...

and now WE MUST CLEAN ALL THE MESSED UP AT THE SCIENCE LABORATORY!!



*slowly moves outside the door
hope they forgot about me


*shouts* we should drink some more another day! *leaves*


where's your etiquette as a sensei???


If you can't beat them join them


the problem is, you can beat them but you don't want to beat them!!


I know i can't help it.. just my nature i guess...
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

help help me...!


Oh, u pure thing! What's wrong?? did u drink something??



Student! Evil! Teacher! also Evil!...Tried to kill me arggg...


Ok, ok, calm down a little bit! i will give you some doctor's stuff!!!

1st drink all this water!!
*Give a water glass*






*shaking in fear* They want to eat me


sorry for the late post!! XD

Ok, calm down, now!! Why did you drink that??? was that an alchohol??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.