Post Reply Competitions!!!
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 9/7/08
Hi!
we wana some fun, too!
Then it will be competition!!!
The 2nd competition results will be out at:10.september!!!


2nd competition you have to make abanner for this group!! ^^
Word:Thank you for visiting!!!

Good luck!!

The 1st competition winner was darkgirlx3!! congratz!!
The present Avi!!!
Hope u like the present!! n_n
Posted 8/20/08

mine suxssssssss TT

Posted 8/21/08
I want to enter but haven't made a avi before I'll see what i can do
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:

I want to enter but haven't made a avi before I'll see what i can do


i think will be better than mine TT (mine suxs,seriously)
Posted 8/21/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

I want to enter but haven't made a avi before I'll see what i can do


i think will be better than mine TT (mine suxs,seriously)


No it doesn't it looks kawaiiiiii!!!
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

I want to enter but haven't made a avi before I'll see what i can do


i think will be better than mine TT (mine suxs,seriously)


No it doesn't it looks kawaiiiiii!!!


really?
Posted 8/21/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

I want to enter but haven't made a avi before I'll see what i can do


i think will be better than mine TT (mine suxs,seriously)


No it doesn't it looks kawaiiiiii!!!


really?


Yes I don't tell lies
Posted 8/21/08

tungaroo wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

I want to enter but haven't made a avi before I'll see what i can do


i think will be better than mine TT (mine suxs,seriously)


No it doesn't it looks kawaiiiiii!!!


really?


Yes I don't tell lies


Thanks
Posted 8/21/08
yes Dark-chan your avi is cute!!! ^^ ^^ ^^
Posted 8/21/08

pelite222 wrote:

yes Dark-chan your avi is cute!!! ^^ ^^ ^^


arigatou
Member
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Here's mine:

(I've already posted this in the group anime girl as a model, but i want to post it here again.)

922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In wonderland...a
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
A banner?! But what should be write on it?
Posted 9/7/08

entering wrote:

A banner?! But what should be write on it?


oh, forgot!! XD
words:Thank you for visiting!!!
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In wonderland...a
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

pelite222 wrote:


entering wrote:

A banner?! But what should be write on it?


oh, forgot!! XD
words:Thank you for visiting!!!


O.o Okay...
You must be logged in to post.