First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what are your dreams like
ELITE MEMBER
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / the darkest and s...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

_orphen wrote:

random..

-falling from the sky
-streaming down strong currents
-being electrified (there was kinda an electric circuit at school and unfortunately i was left inside the computer room.. woah, fire.. scary though)
-a girl that would want to kill me 0_o...
-i usually dream that everyone around would leave me

ahaha... maybe God do really want me to realize things..

I've had falling from the sky happen in one or two of my dreams, a person that wanted to kill me, and that my
brother was leaving. (Not in the same dream though) Weird, huh?
ELITE MEMBER
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 1,500 meters abov...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

FISSION_MAILED wrote:


_orphen wrote:

random..

-falling from the sky
-streaming down strong currents
-being electrified (there was kinda an electric circuit at school and unfortunately i was left inside the computer room.. woah, fire.. scary though)
-a girl that would want to kill me 0_o...
-i usually dream that everyone around would leave me

ahaha... maybe God do really want me to realize things..

I've had falling from the sky happen in one or two of my dreams, a person that wanted to kill me, and that my
brother was leaving. (Not in the same dream though) Weird, huh?


cool...
how about waking up inside a dream then wake up inside another dream and wake up to reality?
hahaha.. i just wanna know.. we might be the same..
this happens to me several times
ELITE MEMBER
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / the darkest and s...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

_orphen wrote:


FISSION_MAILED wrote:


_orphen wrote:

random..

-falling from the sky
-streaming down strong currents
-being electrified (there was kinda an electric circuit at school and unfortunately i was left inside the computer room.. woah, fire.. scary though)
-a girl that would want to kill me 0_o...
-i usually dream that everyone around would leave me

ahaha... maybe God do really want me to realize things..

I've had falling from the sky happen in one or two of my dreams, a person that wanted to kill me, and that my
brother was leaving. (Not in the same dream though) Weird, huh?


cool...
how about waking up inside a dream then wake up inside another dream and wake up to reality?
hahaha.. i just wanna know.. we might be the same..
this happens to me several times

I think so. That is bizzare, in a cool way.

ELITE MEMBER
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / very hot and sunn...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
hm...i dont dream about food...but i have more....."X" rated dreams...especially lately....lol
o and i get nightmares too...like once every 2 weeks
member
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
my dreams are always random and i can never remeber them, if i do it was probably really long
Moderator
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
OMG my dreams are usually terrafying coz it involves dead crimes or Monstery something. and i kinda like it.. but it scares the crap of mw. so i turn on the light hehe
member
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / KL
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
tooo many random dreams/nightmares

- weird
- advanture
- emo

- wet (i love wet dreams )
ELITE MEMBER
13162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Worthing ,England
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
^Lmao i agree Wit The Bottom One :>

Lol I have really wierd and Dirty Dreams lolz..
I Sometimes have really scary ones which makes me wake up
in the middle of the night >.> Then i can't go back to sleep again lolz
ELITE MEMBER
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / the darkest and s...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
wow, I had strange dreams lately. In the past few dreams, I've been in an attic, and zombies killed me and everyone around me, and I was unarmed. Cmon, I should've had a shotgun I also had a dream where I had a bagel with oreos in it And I had a dream where I sleepwalked and eneded up in a suburban town, and there was a gigantic water slide there, but I was more concered about getting home than riding a water slide. (which I did get to my home)
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i don't dream, weird
ELITE MEMBER
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
My dreams can be random. They often feature something I did or thought about, not right before I went to bed, but earlier in the day, or a few days ago. Sometimes I can realize that I'm dreaming, and do whatever I want(with a few limits) once the main part of my dream is over
member
21379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Timisoara/Romania
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

_orphen wrote:

-falling from the sky


i dreamed of that too...when i woke up my heart was racing...
when i was 5 i dreamed that my family was killed in front of my eyes...i woke up in tears

member
2948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i don't dream now but the weirdest dream i ever had is a mad woman chasing me -.- ?
ELITE MEMBER
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 1,500 meters abov...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

andrushk wrote:


_orphen wrote:

-falling from the sky


i dreamed of that too...when i woke up my heart was racing...
when i was 5 i dreamed that my family was killed in front of my eyes...i woke up in tears



dreams are hard to fathom, aren't they?
we have our own interpretations of our dreams but indeed it is still a mystery.. or just nothing..
member
21379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Timisoara/Romania
Offline
Posted 9/6/08


yeah, you're right...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.