First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for A Position
Member
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
thanks!! =D
Posted 8/31/08
Username: RoyMustang93
Position you want: Our Evil Organization(Evil Gamer)
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Username: heidigirl
Position you want: can i be mikan sakura of gakuen alice?
Posted 9/1/08

tin_min wrote:

I see you need more fangirls in the Host club. Can I be one of them?

Username: tin_min
Position: fangirl in the Host Club (yay Kyoya!
)


thihi DONE
Posted 9/1/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:

Username: RoyMustang93
Position you want: Our Evil Organization(Evil Gamer)


Yaay New Avil person *grin* muhahaha hope u'll be active

DONE
Posted 9/1/08



Evil indeed

59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Username: crystalv4
Position you want:Barasuishou from Rozen Maiden^^
Posted 9/1/08

crystalv4 wrote:

Username: crystalv4
Position you want:Barasuishou from Rozen Maiden^^


DONE
please have fun in our group^^
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

JennyD wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

Username: crystalv4
Position you want:Barasuishou from Rozen Maiden^^


DONE
please have fun in our group^^


nyaha thanks^^

btw i finished doing these:

☆☆☆☆☆=
1. upload 10 pics
2. post to 20 forums
Member
6577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
can I be a member from the delinquents?
Posted 9/1/08

Nesala wrote:

can I be a member from the delinquents?


YOSH^^

DONE
Posted 9/1/08

crystalv4 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

Username: crystalv4
Position you want:Barasuishou from Rozen Maiden^^


DONE
please have fun in our group^^


nyaha thanks^^

btw i finished doing these:

☆☆☆☆☆=
1. upload 10 pics
2. post to 20 forums


yes I'll change it right away
Posted 9/2/08
Username: Alyanna-x
Position : Konishiwa Sawa from the manga Rockin' Heaven .

kyuu . >< . can i be ? ><

if i can't then i'll accept being one of the baka rangers ^o^
Member
6577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

JennyD wrote:


Nesala wrote:

can I be a member from the delinquents?


YOSH^^

DONE


thank u very much!! =)
Posted 9/2/08

Alyanna-x wrote:

Username: Alyanna-x
Position : Konishiwa Sawa from the manga Rockin' Heaven .

kyuu . >< . can i be ? ><

if i can't then i'll accept being one of the baka rangers ^o^


Manga Rockin' Heaven?? u mean the Manga fanatics??? or??
well yeah i can let u be Baka Grey if u want
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.