First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anyone joining a Fraternity or rushing for one
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

morons....


Who?


those who talk about kkk.... well yea kkk are useless people nowadays... theyre nothin much different from a group of mad mob to bein with... and their name... i mean... yea wtf kkk?... sounds like klang klang klang.... hittin a damn metal bar with a metal stick?...

those who are in kkk = morons... those who talk about them = morons.... you think because some black lytchin will make you famous?... well, it did... so?.... doesnt change the fact that you all have peas for brains...


So now I'm a moron because my step father was involved and I mentioned it?

How can you put down my intelligence all because I said something about the kkk?


Wait you're talking about them now, so I guess you're a moron


yes, i am indeed a moron for my moronic personality of bein too nice.... and always gettin involved with morons.... im tryin to fix that at the moment, you see..

i did not say you are a moron because ur step father was in it... that does not make u a moron... but the fact that you brag about some pea for brains organization... that shows how you are a nut for brain...





How was I bragging? It was a joke between my friend and I. You feel the need to get into my business and couldn't even quote me. Why don't you back off my clit for a bit and when you actually come up with something worth replying back to, then quote me. For now, I suggest you STFU... Got it?


Intelligence has nothing to do with "bragging".
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


yes, i am indeed a moron for my moronic personality of bein too nice.... and always gettin involved with morons.... im tryin to fix that at the moment, you see..

i did not say you are a moron because ur step father was in it... that does not make u a moron... but the fact that you brag about some pea for brains organization... that shows how you are a nut for brain...





Wow you have such a redundant style of typing it hurts my head to read your posts... what you should try getting involved in is school, not with morons.


my, i got involved with morons because of school.... as you know, school is mostly full of morons... unless its some school like prep school... and sorry for my typin... its just my style...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

How was I bragging? It was a joke between my friend and I. You feel the need to get into my business and couldn't even quote me. Why don't you back off my clit for a bit and when you actually come up with something worth replying back to, then quote me. For now, I suggest you STFU... Got it?


Intelligence has nothing to do with "bragging".


my, i never intended to stick into your business... for all i did is say one word ,"moron". Thus u decided to say somethin to me like "WHAT DID YOU SAY HUH?!" actin like a thug...

for your info, i have never once intended to do anything to your clit... i mean.... damn its your clit.... who knows who have touched it... man... so dirty...



someone ought to judge others. thus i decided, that it ought to be me and my judgement for you is a idiotic person who will surely fail in life...
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
it's about sex and alcohol then guys discovering them selves being gay~~~then new diseased to feed scientific researches =]
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
what's fraternity?..............
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

BoredRb wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


yes, i am indeed a moron for my moronic personality of bein too nice.... and always gettin involved with morons.... im tryin to fix that at the moment, you see..

i did not say you are a moron because ur step father was in it... that does not make u a moron... but the fact that you brag about some pea for brains organization... that shows how you are a nut for brain...





Wow you have such a redundant style of typing it hurts my head to read your posts... what you should try getting involved in is school, not with morons.


my, i got involved with morons because of school.... as you know, school is mostly full of morons... unless its some school like prep school... and sorry for my typin... its just my style...


not all schools are retarded just like you stated =__=


i agree, but in a normal school there are more than half that are morons...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

what's fraternity?..............


a gang, party, group, somethin like those...

pretty meaninless....
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

How was I bragging? It was a joke between my friend and I. You feel the need to get into my business and couldn't even quote me. Why don't you back off my clit for a bit and when you actually come up with something worth replying back to, then quote me. For now, I suggest you STFU... Got it?


Intelligence has nothing to do with "bragging".


my, i never intended to stick into your business... for all i did is say one word ,"moron". Thus u decided to say somethin to me like "WHAT DID YOU SAY HUH?!" actin like a thug...

for your info, i have never once intended to do anything to your clit... i mean.... damn its your clit.... who knows who have touched it... man... so dirty...



someone ought to judge others. thus i decided, that it ought to be me and my judgement for you is a idiotic person who will surely fail in life...


1. Never intended? But you read my convo and called my friend and I a moron, all because the KKK was mentioned? Sounds a bit nosey, don't you think?

2. It was directed toward me, correct? So why not quote you on it. Thug? Do you know anything about a "thug"? How does me asking "who?" make me sound like a thug? Are you fucking dense?

3. Obviously you didn't comprehend what I said when I mentioned you to back up off me. *sighs*

4. haha nice "judgement" but before you go around judging others, you may want to fix the way you look at things first. Fixing that grammar of yours would be nice also. Nobody's going to take you seriously =/.

In your worthless sentences, I found alot of mistakes. This clearly reflects upon your idiocy and stupidity. You are better off just shutting up, instead of blabbering shit with that elementary-level grammar of yours.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

1. Never intended? But you read my convo and called my friend and I a moron, all because the KKK was mentioned? Sounds a bit nosey, don't you think?

2. It was directed toward me, correct? So why not quote you on it. Thug? Do you know anything about a "thug"? How does me asking "who?" make me sound like a thug? Are you fucking dense?

3. Obviously you didn't comprehend what I said when I mentioned you to back up off me. *sighs*

4. haha nice "judgement" but before you go around judging others, you may want to fix the way you look at things first. Fixing that grammar of yours would be nice also. Nobody's going to take you seriously =/.

In your worthless sentences, I found alot of mistakes. This clearly reflects upon your idiocy and stupidity. You are better off just shutting up, instead of blabbering shit with that elementary-level grammar of yours.


aye sir

102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

1. Never intended? But you read my convo and called my friend and I a moron, all because the KKK was mentioned? Sounds a bit nosey, don't you think?

2. It was directed toward me, correct? So why not quote you on it. Thug? Do you know anything about a "thug"? How does me asking "who?" make me sound like a thug? Are you fucking dense?

3. Obviously you didn't comprehend what I said when I mentioned you to back up off me. *sighs*

4. haha nice "judgement" but before you go around judging others, you may want to fix the way you look at things first. Fixing that grammar of yours would be nice also. Nobody's going to take you seriously =/.

In your worthless sentences, I found alot of mistakes. This clearly reflects upon your idiocy and stupidity. You are better off just shutting up, instead of blabbering shit with that elementary-level grammar of yours.


aye sir



Now I'm a barbarian? Refute my argument or STFU which means, don't quote me anymore. Clear?

Posted 8/20/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

1. Never intended? But you read my convo and called my friend and I a moron, all because the KKK was mentioned? Sounds a bit nosey, don't you think?

2. It was directed toward me, correct? So why not quote you on it. Thug? Do you know anything about a "thug"? How does me asking "who?" make me sound like a thug? Are you fucking dense?

3. Obviously you didn't comprehend what I said when I mentioned you to back up off me. *sighs*

4. haha nice "judgement" but before you go around judging others, you may want to fix the way you look at things first. Fixing that grammar of yours would be nice also. Nobody's going to take you seriously =/.

In your worthless sentences, I found alot of mistakes. This clearly reflects upon your idiocy and stupidity. You are better off just shutting up, instead of blabbering shit with that elementary-level grammar of yours.


aye sir



Now I'm a barbarian? Refute my argument or STFU which means, don't quote me anymore. Clear?



Of course you are a barbarian. The term barbarian originally was a word that meant "one who does not live in Rome", thus you are a barbarian.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

cRYP7 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

1. Never intended? But you read my convo and called my friend and I a moron, all because the KKK was mentioned? Sounds a bit nosey, don't you think?

2. It was directed toward me, correct? So why not quote you on it. Thug? Do you know anything about a "thug"? How does me asking "who?" make me sound like a thug? Are you fucking dense?

3. Obviously you didn't comprehend what I said when I mentioned you to back up off me. *sighs*

4. haha nice "judgement" but before you go around judging others, you may want to fix the way you look at things first. Fixing that grammar of yours would be nice also. Nobody's going to take you seriously =/.

In your worthless sentences, I found alot of mistakes. This clearly reflects upon your idiocy and stupidity. You are better off just shutting up, instead of blabbering shit with that elementary-level grammar of yours.


aye sir



Now I'm a barbarian? Refute my argument or STFU which means, don't quote me anymore. Clear?



Of course you are a barbarian. The term barbarian originally was a word that meant "one who does not live in Rome", thus you are a barbarian.


holy shi- I just PMed you ... Lol he meant it as an insult
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
no, seeing how many people argue here made me think it's out of my league there
Posted 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


yes, i am indeed a moron for my moronic personality of bein too nice.... and always gettin involved with morons.... im tryin to fix that at the moment, you see..

i did not say you are a moron because ur step father was in it... that does not make u a moron... but the fact that you brag about some pea for brains organization... that shows how you are a nut for brain...





Wow you have such a redundant style of typing it hurts my head to read your posts... what you should try getting involved in is school, not with morons.


my, i got involved with morons because of school.... as you know, school is mostly full of morons... unless its some school like prep school... and sorry for my typin... its just my style...


Sorry no... My school isn't full of morons, University of California, Davis does accept morons every once in awhile but full of them? Nope, and nobody is forcing you to get involved with morons and public school is suppose to take you out of your moronic stage of life, in comparison to adults yeah children are pretty stupid. No need to apologize, I've had kids type to me lyke dys b4 so iz totally kewl wit meh


13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Sorry no... My school isn't full of morons, University of California, Davis does accept morons every once in awhile but full of them? Nope, and nobody is forcing you to get involved with morons and public school is suppose to take you out of your moronic stage of life, in comparison to adults yeah children are pretty stupid. No need to apologize, I've had kids type to me lyke dys b4 so iz totally kewl wit meh




i see, but its a university... most morons dont go to any school after high school... they just dropped...

well, i dont usually get involved with anyone but myself...

wlel, tehres a reesrcah sohwing taht our biran can dceode msesgae as lnog as the frsit and lsat leeter are crorcet.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.