Post Reply Banners anyone??
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
ok does anyone here know how to make a really really good banner for Manga Fan Art??
i cannot make a really good one as you guys can see the front page XD lol
but if you guys have any ideas please post them up here and i will choose a couple good ones and put them in the front page!
Thank you for your cooperation ^ ^
Posted 9/6/08
hurm..
maybe i can make one.
but can i know wat manga are famous now?
need more than 3.
i will search the pictures and make one.
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

zainur92 wrote:

hurm..
maybe i can make one.
but can i know wat manga are famous now?
need more than 3.
i will search the pictures and make one.


yay ^ ^ lol umm all i know is like Bleach, To Love Ru, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, H20 Root After and Another are just the famous ones i just heard but i guess you can get pics form other mangas hahlol
Posted 9/10/08

choasfirestorm wrote:


zainur92 wrote:

hurm..
maybe i can make one.
but can i know wat manga are famous now?
need more than 3.
i will search the pictures and make one.


yay ^ ^ lol umm all i know is like Bleach, To Love Ru, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, H20 Root After and Another are just the famous ones i just heard but i guess you can get pics form other mangas hahlol


okayh.
i will make it soon..
so..wat should i write on the banner?
Join now? Group name??
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

zainur92 wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:


zainur92 wrote:

hurm..
maybe i can make one.
but can i know wat manga are famous now?
need more than 3.
i will search the pictures and make one.


yay ^ ^ lol umm all i know is like Bleach, To Love Ru, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, H20 Root After and Another are just the famous ones i just heard but i guess you can get pics form other mangas hahlol


okayh.
i will make it soon..
so..wat should i write on the banner?
Join now? Group name??


yeah put like our group name and thats it lol easy as one two three i would do itmyself but as you can see i am shit at making stuff like that XD lololoolo
Posted 8/11/09

choasfirestorm wrote:

ok does anyone here know how to make a really really good banner for Manga Fan Art??
i cannot make a really good one as you guys can see the front page XD lol
but if you guys have any ideas please post them up here and i will choose a couple good ones and put them in the front page!
Thank you for your cooperation ^ ^


i wouldn't mind helping ^^ since i've been gone for sooo long T-T & y'known about that dude that said he would help? well i checked & he got deleted~but idk why anyway i'll help k?
You must be logged in to post.