Created by Soya_Milk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply favourite boy in shugo chara
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
lol, i agree!! *starts to chant* IKUTO!! IKTUO!! IKUTO!!!! ................but i do like the other characters too!!
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
hahahahaha........u see the difference between like and love?? i like the other characters but i love ikuto!!!!!!!loveeeeeeeee!!but thats actually the truth.ikuto's beauty and personality got me interested in shugo chara.
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
hahas lol, iddnt even know that ikuto was in shugo chara until the part when he tried to steal amu's egg, and i was like.........O_O........WOW!!! HES SOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTT!!!!! xD ........then i got addicted. lol
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
hahahah yeah me too!!!!! haahahah...........SUPER!!!!!!!!!!
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
yea, and yoru was so cute when i saw him! nya~
Student
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
ahaha yeah he was !!!!!!!!!!! and he still is!!!!!!!!!!!! cute guy have to have a cute chara too right????????soya milk
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

orlandolover wrote:

ahaha yeah he was !!!!!!!!!!! and he still is!!!!!!!!!!!! cute guy have to have a cute chara too right????????soya milk


lol!! HELL YEA!!!
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Soya_Milk wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

ahaha yeah he was !!!!!!!!!!! and he still is!!!!!!!!!!!! cute guy have to have a cute chara too right????????soya milk


lol!! HELL YEA!!!


HAHAHAHAAHA!! THATS WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT! OH YEA HAVE U SEEN 49 RAW??
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

orlandolover wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

ahaha yeah he was !!!!!!!!!!! and he still is!!!!!!!!!!!! cute guy have to have a cute chara too right????????soya milk


lol!! HELL YEA!!!


HAHAHAHAAHA!! THATS WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT! OH YEA HAVE U SEEN 49 RAW??


nope not yet......i've been really busy lately (to much courework and essays to finish) but when i have time i will, have you?....
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
yeah me too.hant seen it yet either
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
yay! i have time today so i'm gonna go and watch it!! xD
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
....hopefully it's good, cuz lately all the eps are fillers......
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Soya_Milk wrote:

....hopefully it's good, cuz lately all the eps are fillers......


yeah it better be. they have been like kinda boring notin interesting. like ur avi!!!!did u think that was comming??hahhhahaa
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

orlandolover wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

....hopefully it's good, cuz lately all the eps are fillers......


yeah it better be. they have been like kinda boring notin interesting. like ur avi!!!!did u think that was comming??hahhhahaa


hahas lol how random!! thanks! Isebella made it for me!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.