First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
HOW THEY GET THE EMBRYO!!!!!!!!
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / at home?
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

FallAngel wrote:


phame wrote:

Ikuto is going to die because Amu doesn't love him and then the embryo appears to make Ikuto come back to life


Really?


OMG!! IKUTO IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

firestar1323 wrote:


friedchips wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

Ikuto CAN'T DIE!! he better come back to life


I was kinda wondering...
If Ikuto dies, Tadase might get the lock "back".
It might turn into a Tadamu ending. :o
*cough cough*eventhoughi'manamutofan...*cough*
I just realized it could turn either way. >.>


i know who writes the show and they said that it was tadamu and u have a very cute avatar is that a chancey and then a young girl beside it


そうですか?
本当にあなたはなかよしを読んだか?

....

マジですあー ...

Where do people get these ideas from?
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

annalouise wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:


friedchips wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

Ikuto CAN'T DIE!! he better come back to life


I was kinda wondering...
If Ikuto dies, Tadase might get the lock "back".
It might turn into a Tadamu ending. :o
*cough cough*eventhoughi'manamutofan...*cough*
I just realized it could turn either way. >.>


i know who writes the show and they said that it was tadamu and u have a very cute avatar is that a chancey and then a young girl beside it


そうですか?
本当にあなたはなかよしを読んだか?

....

マジですあー ...

Where do people get these ideas from?


what do you mean
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Well you said you get your information from Peach-pit, so I assume you can understand Japanese, after all, the rest of us are just stuck getting it from Nakayosi....
Member
6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
does any body no wen or in wat ep the embryo appears in?
Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where else? here
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

lol yeah I figured that out as well I got the idea from humpty dumpty since he was an egg,and his name was "humpty","dumpty" lol so I figured that out a while ago too ^-^
But I have second thoughts cause if u have read ch 31 and 30 of sc ual see a lil boy in it and I think he may have the embryo


Yeah that's what I've thought, I wonder who that little boy is.
I know this is a crackpot theory, but maybe the boy is Ikuto's dad turned into a little boy or something like that. Just a crackpot theory.
Member
Kotae 
12223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Indiana, USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

annalouise wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:


friedchips wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

Ikuto CAN'T DIE!! he better come back to life


I was kinda wondering...
If Ikuto dies, Tadase might get the lock "back".
It might turn into a Tadamu ending. :o
*cough cough*eventhoughi'manamutofan...*cough*
I just realized it could turn either way. >.>


i know who writes the show and they said that it was tadamu and u have a very cute avatar is that a chancey and then a young girl beside it


そうですか?
本当にあなたはなかよしを読んだか?

....

マジですあー ...

Where do people get these ideas from?


I doubt they read Nakayoshi if they get these ideas. :v
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

annalouise wrote:

Well you said you get your information from Peach-pit, so I assume you can understand Japanese, after all, the rest of us are just stuck getting it from Nakayosi....


no i sadly don't know japanese but i have a friend that does so i take here with me when i talk to them and she tranlatsets it for me
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

lolli798 wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

lol yeah I figured that out as well I got the idea from humpty dumpty since he was an egg,and his name was "humpty","dumpty" lol so I figured that out a while ago too ^-^
But I have second thoughts cause if u have read ch 31 and 30 of sc ual see a lil boy in it and I think he may have the embryo


Yeah that's what I've thought, I wonder who that little boy is.
I know this is a crackpot theory, but maybe the boy is Ikuto's dad turned into a little boy or something like that. Just a crackpot theory.


u never know anything could happen in this anime,in my opinion lol
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
ami has the embryo. i know because my friend has an uncle in japan and is one of the producer of shugo chara. I also heard that amu will get another egg...i think 1 or 2, it was supposed to be twins..
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
i don't get it?? if people keep saying that the humpty key and dumpty lock won't cause the embryo what is it for?
Member
6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Sourberry wrote:

i don't get it?? if people keep saying that the humpty key and dumpty lock won't cause the embryo what is it for?


gud point of view........ havnt thought it that way............... lets say.......................... um . perhaps it just helps u two get two the embryo... maybe thats wat its 4....... just a theory
Posted 8/22/08
okay this is what will happens.... humpty loc the dumty key has been combine and the humpty key has been open and the lock flew and ikuto and amu followed it the the lock come to ami ami's heart is shining . trhat was the embroyo then the light from the embroyo has ???????........................ forgot the other parts...
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

firestar1323 wrote:


friedchips wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

Ikuto CAN'T DIE!! he better come back to life


I was kinda wondering...
If Ikuto dies, Tadase might get the lock "back".
It might turn into a Tadamu ending. :o
*cough cough*eventhoughi'manamutofan...*cough*
I just realized it could turn either way. >.>


i know who writes the show and they said that it was tadamu and u have a very cute avatar is that a chancey and then a young girl beside it

Hmm...another person saying she knows Peach-Pit. Haha these never end xD
I really doubt you know them o.o
Because wouldn't it be like almost illegal to be giving these info out to the public?

Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Kotae wrote:


annalouise wrote:

そうですか?
本当にあなたはなかよしを読んだか?

....

マジですあー ...

Where do people get these ideas from?


I doubt they read Nakayoshi if they get these ideas. :v


I have doubts about their reading abilities fullstop lol.

xxrawrbabyrawrxx is right though, I would guess Peach-pit (like most illustrators and artists) are under a confidential disclosure agreement so that they aren't allowed to talk about the series randomly to people. They can probably tell close friends and family who they know won't blab about it people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.