First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Manga Colouring Request
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
user:Moonrprincessgurl
name:sophie
picture:

girl:
hair colour: blonde
eye: blue
clothes:purple

boy:
hair: brown(dark)
clothes: green

oh, i want Hallie to do it
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:

user:Moonrprincessgurl
name:sophie
picture:

girl:
hair colour: blonde
eye: blue
clothes:purple

boy:
hair: brown(dark)
clothes: green

oh, i want Hallie to do it


alrighttys then, here you goo!!! hope you likes its!
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

HallieHoney wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

user:Moonrprincessgurl
name:sophie
picture:

girl:
hair colour: blonde
eye: blue
clothes:purple

boy:
hair: brown(dark)
clothes: green

oh, i want Hallie to do it


alrighttys then, here you goo!!! hope you likes its!


thanks! i love it!!!
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:


HallieHoney wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

user:Moonrprincessgurl
name:sophie
picture:

girl:
hair colour: blonde
eye: blue
clothes:purple

boy:
hair: brown(dark)
clothes: green

oh, i want Hallie to do it


alrighttys then, here you goo!!! hope you likes its!


thanks! i love it!!!


you're welcome!
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar or Plum either is fine
what i want written: Plum Princess
picture:
amu:brown hair, blue eyes, clothes pink and purple
eggs-
ran: pink and purple
miki: blue and purple
suu: green and pink



i want hallie to do it please!
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar or Plum either is fine
what i want written: Plum Princess
picture:
amu:brown hair, blue eyes, clothes pink and purple
eggs-
ran: pink and purple
miki: blue and purple
suu: green and pink



i want hallie to do it please!


okay, i'll have it done snippity snap!^^
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar or Plum either is fine
what i want written: Plum Princess
picture:
amu:brown hair, blue eyes, clothes pink and purple
eggs-
ran: pink and purple
miki: blue and purple
suu: green and pink



i want hallie to do it please!


alrighty! here you go! ONE manga coloured Amulet Heart!!
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

HallieHoney wrote:


Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar or Plum either is fine
what i want written: Plum Princess
picture:
amu:brown hair, blue eyes, clothes pink and purple
eggs-
ran: pink and purple
miki: blue and purple
suu: green and pink



i want hallie to do it please!


alrighty! here you go! ONE manga coloured Amulet Heart!!


OHMYGOSH! I LOVE IT! THANKS!!!
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Username:Moonprincessgurl
name:Sophie
Pic:
saying: Moon Princess Gurl
Hair:brown
Eye:green
Background:doesn't matter
Clothe Colour: pink and purple
who you want it to be done by(mod, creator):moderator: lethobion please!
actually, i want HallieHoney to do it, sry creator ma'am
i want it to say "Moonprincessgurl"
and
"Moon Princess Phie"
and
"Sophie"
Thanks!


here ya go
ya, i know it was fast, i was just doing something random with it, theni checked your request and i was like "wow, that's the same thing i did' so ya...
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

HallieHoney wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Username:Moonprincessgurl
name:Sophie
Pic:
saying: Moon Princess Gurl
Hair:brown
Eye:green
Background:doesn't matter
Clothe Colour: pink and purple
who you want it to be done by(mod, creator):moderator: lethobion please!
actually, i want HallieHoney to do it, sry creator ma'am
i want it to say "Moonprincessgurl"
and
"Moon Princess Phie"
and
"Sophie"
Thanks!


here ya go
ya, i know it was fast, i was just doing something random with it, theni checked your request and i was like "wow, that's the same thing i did' so ya...


ohmigosh! i love it!!! THANKS!
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:


HallieHoney wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Username:Moonprincessgurl
name:Sophie
Pic:
saying: Moon Princess Gurl
Hair:brown
Eye:green
Background:doesn't matter
Clothe Colour: pink and purple
who you want it to be done by(mod, creator):moderator: lethobion please!
actually, i want HallieHoney to do it, sry creator ma'am
i want it to say "Moonprincessgurl"
and
"Moon Princess Phie"
and
"Sophie"
Thanks!


here ya go
ya, i know it was fast, i was just doing something random with it, theni checked your request and i was like "wow, that's the same thing i did' so ya...


ohmigosh! i love it!!! THANKS!


hahaha! np, np! glad to be of service!!
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

1.username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
2.Sugar/Plum
3.hair: yellow
eyecolour:one pink and one green
clothes(starting with the X's in her hair):pink and green
kimono:pink and green
4.background: anything that'd match the theme going on
5. what i want written: Plum Princess
6.the words in the picture: anycolour
7.i want HallieHoney to do it please and thank you
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:


1.username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
2.Sugar/Plum
3.hair: yellow
eyecolour:one pink and one green
clothes(starting with the X's in her hair):pink and green
kimono:pink and green
4.background: anything that'd match the theme going on
5. what i want written: Plum Princess
6.the words in the picture: anycolour
7.i want HallieHoney to do it please and thank you




here's ur request! hope you like it!!
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

HallieHoney wrote:


Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:


1.username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
2.Sugar/Plum
3.hair: yellow
eyecolour:one pink and one green
clothes(starting with the X's in her hair):pink and green
kimono:pink and green
4.background: anything that'd match the theme going on
5. what i want written: Plum Princess
6.the words in the picture: anycolour
7.i want HallieHoney to do it please and thank you




here's ur request! hope you like it!!


ahhhh!!! OMIGOSH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. if you hadn't noticed, my favourite colour is pink and green
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
hahaha, okay~ and you're VERY very welcome!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.