First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Poetry Avi/Banner Request
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Poetry Avi/Banner Request:
Open/Closed

Name:
Poem:
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):
cropped(optional):
border(optional):

after that, just wait and the person doing it will come back and show it to you!
also be considerate to whoever is doing it

they can also redo it if you want to!!
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's world of d...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Name: Kirina
Poem: When the scarlet night combines with the scarlet moon, the time will stop and so will your heart...
i want the creator to do it
picture:
can you also crop it? thanks!
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

KCminnesota wrote:

Name: Kirina
Poem: When the scarlet night combines with the scarlet moon, the time will stop and so will your heart...
i want the creator to do it
picture:
can you also crop it? thanks!

here you go Kirina
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Name:Candice
Poem: The morning birds sing, the grass cover in dew, the sun shines like a million diamonds, its possible its a new day
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):TakashiRika
cropped(optional):no
border(optional):no
Moderator
4240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Candice_roxxs wrote:

Name:Candice
Poem: The morning birds sing, the grass cover in dew, the sun shines like a million diamonds, its possible its a new day
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):TakashiRika
cropped(optional):no
border(optional):no



here ya go! hope ya like it
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

TakashiRika wrote:


Candice_roxxs wrote:

Name:Candice
Poem: The morning birds sing, the grass cover in dew, the sun shines like a million diamonds, its possible its a new day
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):TakashiRika
cropped(optional):no
border(optional):no



here ya go! hope ya like it


thanks a noodle gabs!
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's world of d...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Love_stone wrote:


KCminnesota wrote:

Name: Kirina
Poem: When the scarlet night combines with the scarlet moon, the time will stop and so will your heart...
i want the creator to do it
picture:
can you also crop it? thanks!

here you go Kirina


thanks a whole bunch!
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 9/20/08
Name:Sugar
Poem:A beautiful day is to be spent with friends. Not alone
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):kirina
cropped(optional):yes
border(optional):yes
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya
Creator
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Among the deep sa...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya


you ok if I do it? Candice seeems busy..;;
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya


you ok if I do it? Candice seeems busy..;;


thats okay!i dun care who does it
Creator
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Among the deep sa...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:


lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya


you ok if I do it? Candice seeems busy..;;


thats okay!i dun care who does it





Here ya go!!
I cropped it small 'cause it throw the focus of the picture off if I left a slanted space for the writing..... And also to create an illusion of the moon standing 'tall'...
I hope you like it!! I tried not to overdo it.....
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:


lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya


you ok if I do it? Candice seeems busy..;;


thats okay!i dun care who does it





Here ya go!!
I cropped it small 'cause it throw the focus of the picture off if I left a slanted space for the writing..... And also to create an illusion of the moon standing 'tall'...
I hope you like it!! I tried not to overdo it.....


thanks! its awesome!!
i love it soo much!
youre AWESOME!!
Creator
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Among the deep sa...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:


lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:


lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya


you ok if I do it? Candice seeems busy..;;


thats okay!i dun care who does it





Here ya go!!
I cropped it small 'cause it throw the focus of the picture off if I left a slanted space for the writing..... And also to create an illusion of the moon standing 'tall'...
I hope you like it!! I tried not to overdo it.....


thanks! its awesome!!
i love it soo much!
youre AWESOME!!


th,thank you..
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:


lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:


lethobion wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

Name:Sophie
Poem:The moon stands tall,while the stars shine bright
Picture:
Who do you want to make it(Creator, Mods):Candice_roxxs
cropped(optional):ya
border(optional):ya


you ok if I do it? Candice seeems busy..;;


thats okay!i dun care who does it





Here ya go!!
I cropped it small 'cause it throw the focus of the picture off if I left a slanted space for the writing..... And also to create an illusion of the moon standing 'tall'...
I hope you like it!! I tried not to overdo it.....


thanks! its awesome!!
i love it soo much!
youre AWESOME!!


th,thank you..


your welcomes!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.