First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do guys like to be called "cute"?
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:

i rather be called a beautiful being rather than a cute being....


We finally agree on something...
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
yes, cuz in anyway it's a compliment
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
It just depend what kind of guy
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
It's alright...depending on who it is and how they say it.
I don't take it seriously unless they're serious about it..
9938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ure heart :)
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Depends :l
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

rememberme wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

i rather be called a beautiful being rather than a cute being....


We finally agree on something...


13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

laziee_katt wrote:

uhm, there's nothing wrong with calling a guy cute
I do that from times to times, to my ex'es, my flirts and even my own bf
Of course i dont say it all the time, you gotta choose the right time, it's usually when we're snuggling that i'd be calling the guy i'm with like, "you're just too cute" stuff like that.
jeez, dont you people have any experience?


none.... i never even called anyone cute... (even if i know the girl is so damn cute.... but i can never say that in front of her)
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
No, I like being called "pretty"
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:


laziee_katt wrote:

uhm, there's nothing wrong with calling a guy cute
I do that from times to times, to my ex'es, my flirts and even my own bf
Of course i dont say it all the time, you gotta choose the right time, it's usually when we're snuggling that i'd be calling the guy i'm with like, "you're just too cute" stuff like that.
jeez, dont you people have any experience?


none.... i never even called anyone cute... (even if i know the girl is so damn cute.... but i can never say that in front of her)


Why not...?
What's there to lose...?
You're going into that situation with nothing...
At worst you get a dirty look and get ignored
3908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I dont mind. Sumtimes girls r calling me that and I say I know lol just 2 joke around tho calling me cute too much is just... no no no
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

rememberme wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


laziee_katt wrote:

uhm, there's nothing wrong with calling a guy cute
I do that from times to times, to my ex'es, my flirts and even my own bf
Of course i dont say it all the time, you gotta choose the right time, it's usually when we're snuggling that i'd be calling the guy i'm with like, "you're just too cute" stuff like that.
jeez, dont you people have any experience?


none.... i never even called anyone cute... (even if i know the girl is so damn cute.... but i can never say that in front of her)


Why not...?
What's there to lose...?
You're going into that situation with nothing...
At worst you get a dirty look and get ignored


im a well known pervert :D... but just cant get myself to confess feelings for those i like....
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
even tho guys dont like it im still calling them cute (only if they are)
...i cant imagine telling a guy hes handsome bleck
21506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
ya, its like guy calling a girl hot
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

o0James0o wrote:
im a well known pervert :D... but just cant get myself to confess feelings for those i like....


Most girls are actually pretty nice people...
They're not going to laugh at you or humiliate you in any way
(unless you're after the head of the cheerleading squad that is..)
The most important thing to remember is that
if you get shot down (and you will. It happens to everyone)
Get back on your feet and try a different girl...
Hot girls are a dime a dozen....
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / bay area
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
secretly on the inside we do, but most time we hide it.

and only if its from a girl. if its from another guy...YUCK
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.