First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Do guys like to be called "cute"?
16017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
Yeah most guys don't care about being called cute give it's right moment... but even that depends on each guy in most cases. The only time I can think of where "cute" is probably a taboo is during the more intimate encounters.
Posted 5/31/12
Just grow your facial hair.
Posted 5/31/12 , edited 5/31/12
I'd be sayin'. 'a fine bit of stuff'....not cute, to a guy.....

oops underneath the dark overlord...
43017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
Girls say it when discussing men with each other. Men much prefer to be called something more masculine than cute though. It basically implies a lack of sexual attraction almost when you say "cute" instead of "hot", "sexy", or something more sexual.
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
Most of my guy friends HATE it when they're called cute. I don't see why. They should be flattered. Its not like I'm calling them a female-term such as "pretty," or denying the fact that they're "manly."
44648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
As a guy I would vote no I don't like to be called "cute" however "handsome" or "sexy" works a lot better. If she told you that looks cute on you I hope she was either teasing or kidding.
19064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
I call my boyfriend cute all the time.
8436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
*shrug* A compliment is a compliment
8736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
i think its a compliment, in other words hot
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/12
eh dont mind depends if the persons hot or not or just likes the person and doesnt wanna show it ,so they over react
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/1/12
How do you guys feel about being called "adorable"?
28486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 6/1/12

MissTayee wrote:

How do you guys feel about being called "adorable"?


Ahh, actually one of my friends recently said that to me and it was nice.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/1/12

DreadLy430 wrote:


MissTayee wrote:

How do you guys feel about being called "adorable"?


Ahh, actually one of my friends recently said that to me and it was nice.


I was curious because I know a lot of girls, including myself, that will call guys adorable.
28486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 6/1/12

MissTayee wrote:


DreadLy430 wrote:


MissTayee wrote:

How do you guys feel about being called "adorable"?


Ahh, actually one of my friends recently said that to me and it was nice.


I was curious because I know a lot of girls, including myself, that will call guys adorable.


Most of my dude friends would appreciate being called adorable, and then I know some guys who would say WTF??
33857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 6/1/12
Don't see anything wrong with that...
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.