First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar Giveaway
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:

Hey! In this topic, we'll be having the Avatar GIVEAWAY! What is the Avatar Giveaway? It is when some of us moderators at Avatar Creations will be posting some already made avatars for anyone to have if they are interested. This idea came from me(stardreamer03) about a month ago in the Suggestions topic. XD

It is as simple as that. But of COURSE! There are rules and conditions. Not to mention instructions, so the topic won't go out of hand.

Firstly, The Rules.

1. You may not claim two avatars at a time when asking.
2. We will not tell you when new avatars come out, so you will have to check yourself.
3. If you get one, you only get more after at least 3 days.
4. Please do not argue or have fights in this topic.
5. First come first serve. If two people want the same avatar, the first one who asked for it will receive it. No one is allowed to have the same one.
6. Those who do not follow the rules will no longer be able to participate in this event. We will have a list of those who didn't follow the rules.


Now, The Instructions on how to receive an avatar.
1. Read and follow the rules.
2. Choose/pick an avatar from the avatar list.
3. Quote this post.
4. Tell us nicely which one you would like and what text you want on it. The avatars are numbered.
5. Be patient and wait for the maker of the avatar you chose to reply back to you.



This is the Avatar List. Please don't steal the samples. LOL

stardeamer03 Avatar

yukiritsuka Avatar ~ SOON

pudding_Rocks Avatar ~ SOON

ypremru Avatar

Anitia97Avatar ~ SOON


This is the list of people who did not follow the rules and cannot ask for an avatar anymore.

Mods can edit the avatar or those-who-did-not-follow-the-rules list anytime. Add your avatars and number them in the Avatar List.

Have fun!


ooo can i have the 4th one please
Posted 8/20/08

ypremru wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:

i made one!!



OMG I SAW IT IT LOOKS SO COOL. HOLY I WANT IT LMFAO but I'll leave it for the members =D
seriously! I like brown avatars for some reason LOL
Posted 8/20/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

ooo can i have the 4th one please


sure. what text do you want on it?
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

ooo can i have the 4th one please


sure. what text do you want on it?


my username and my name
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
me made another one!!! XD
Posted 8/20/08

ypremru wrote:

me made another one!!! XD


man nice stuff!!
see I told you were pro!
this giveaway event might be good.. we don't have to tolerate with requester's low quality pictures anymore XD
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

yukiritsuka wrote:



=P
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


ypremru wrote:

me made another one!!! XD


man nice stuff!!
see I told you were pro!
this giveaway event might be good.. we don't have to tolerate with requester's low quality pictures anymore XD

man i agree it's so much easier making them with my own pics

Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:



=P
LOI LOi LOi LOi LOi Rampage LOi I loved it XD

Posted 8/20/08

yukiritsuka wrote:
LOI LOi LOi LOi LOi Rampage LOi I loved it XD



lmao I still need to make the yaoi ones hehe
Posted 8/20/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

ooo can i have the 4th one please


sure. what text do you want on it?


my username and my name


here =D

Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

ooo can i have the 4th one please


sure. what text do you want on it?


my username and my name


here =D



OMG thanks i love it
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

ypremru wrote:

me made another one!!! XD



U r soo good, why saying u dont do good avis? they are AMAZING
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

Really? LOi XD I can't wait XD

Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


ypremru wrote:

me made another one!!! XD


man nice stuff!!
see I told you were pro!
this giveaway event might be good.. we don't have to tolerate with requester's low quality pictures anymore XD


YAY heavens *teary eyes* at last we dont have to do BAD QUILTY pic YAY

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.