First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Your Name...
Prefect
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
you can call me Mai
Posted 8/20/08

amujoy wrote:

you can call me Mai



PLS ENROLL FIRST or i won't know wat year ur in nor wat student type u r i can't make an ID card for u either with out dis information

Prefect
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


amujoy wrote:

you can call me Mai



PLS ENROLL FIRST or i won't know wat year ur in nor wat student type u r i can't make an ID card for u either with out dis information



sorry! then i'll go enroll first!

Student
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / GOD's arms ^-^
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
well i have a japanese name(Zukamimefu) that was translated from my english name(Jackie) so u can call me Zukami ^-^ or whatever other nickname u can come up with ^-^
Posted 8/20/08

41ofahrenheit wrote:

well i have a japanese name(Zukamimefu) that was translated from my english name(Jackie) so u can call me Zukami ^-^ or whatever other nickname u can come up with ^-^



PLS ENROLL FIRST i won't know wat year ur in nor wat student type ur in so i can't make u a student or a student ID pls go enroll now pls and thnk u ^-^

Student
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / GOD's arms ^-^
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


41ofahrenheit wrote:

well i have a japanese name(Zukamimefu) that was translated from my english name(Jackie) so u can call me Zukami ^-^ or whatever other nickname u can come up with ^-^



PLS ENROLL FIRST i won't know wat year ur in nor wat student type ur in so i can't make u a student or a student ID pls go enroll now pls and thnk u ^-^



lol my bad .. i used my other email instead =P
Student
9114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a place where u g...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
CR Name:pooky
Name Desired:ai-chan
Year:3
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
CR Name(in Link): Sesshys-Angel
Name Desired: Hikari
Year: 4

*bows*
Posted 8/21/08
id like the name Ryuu... it means dragon
Student
7149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wather~word
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Milla
^-^
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
CR Name(in Link): Rukia_the_Artist
Name Desired: Fuyuya Dio
Year: 2
Student
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
well um my real name ish jhunessa well ima dont know wat name ish my name in japanese can it be neSSa-chan?or Himawari?
Student
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Call me Tsukine^^ or Tsuki , everything is good...
Student
12552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 群れるのは嫌いだ。 放っといて
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
u can call me Kei..
even though my name is Hideki...
Student
11772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
umm u can call me sayuri chan ^^
From Japanese 小 (sa) "small" and 百合 (yuri) "lily".
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.