First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Avatar Contest for tokyo mew mew
Member
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

aj1225 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


aj1225 wrote:

Please join this contest!!here are things you need!!:

~Put avatar edit on it
~Please make it creative!!
~Same rules as CR
~Don't copy other ppl's pictures!!
~USe a tokyo mew mew pic cuz of the theme!!
~Please don't make it simple and like just crop it and say avatar edit,please put more things on it!!
~Have fun!!

Please join this contest!!it would be no point then...hehe
Have fun!!


umm i might create more later but i could only get one done at the moment>.<

hope you like it^ - ^


Oh wow!!I lUV It!!hehe wow did you just join this group?


teheheh yup^ - ^
Posted 8/26/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


aj1225 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


aj1225 wrote:

Please join this contest!!here are things you need!!:

~Put avatar edit on it
~Please make it creative!!
~Same rules as CR
~Don't copy other ppl's pictures!!
~USe a tokyo mew mew pic cuz of the theme!!
~Please don't make it simple and like just crop it and say avatar edit,please put more things on it!!
~Have fun!!

Please join this contest!!it would be no point then...hehe
Have fun!!


umm i might create more later but i could only get one done at the moment>.<

hope you like it^ - ^


Oh wow!!I lUV It!!hehe wow did you just join this group?


teheheh yup^ - ^


I LUV IT!!hehe Im going to announse now!
Posted 8/26/08
OKAY!!Here are the announcements!!

1st winner:cutestrawberry
Her avii:

2nd winner:1401604
Her avii:

3rd winner:animeluver999
Her avii:


CONGRATS!!I had to end this early but the avii we will use is cutestrawberry then 1401604 then animeluver999!!
Sorry ppl only entered once..hehe good job everyone!!
Member
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

aj1225 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


aj1225 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


aj1225 wrote:

Please join this contest!!here are things you need!!:

~Put avatar edit on it
~Please make it creative!!
~Same rules as CR
~Don't copy other ppl's pictures!!
~USe a tokyo mew mew pic cuz of the theme!!
~Please don't make it simple and like just crop it and say avatar edit,please put more things on it!!
~Have fun!!

Please join this contest!!it would be no point then...hehe
Have fun!!


umm i might create more later but i could only get one done at the moment>.<

hope you like it^ - ^


Oh wow!!I lUV It!!hehe wow did you just join this group?


teheheh yup^ - ^


I LUV IT!!hehe Im going to announse now!


THX!!!!!^ - ^
Posted 8/26/08
kool! i'm second place! ^^
great job on your avii cutestrawberry!
it was really kawaii!!!
Member
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

1401604 wrote:

kool! i'm second place! ^^
great job on your avii cutestrawberry!
it was really kawaii!!!


tehhehe thx!!!^o^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.