Created by jeromemmzz
bec. of manga/ anime/ onLine games/ other adult contents.... have you turn into an :
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
ok... basicaLLy this idea fLashed in my mind.... (since i got bored)

i remember the time when i've read the "WeLcome to NHK" manga....
so... do you beLieve the "conspiracy"...?

has the
TV, computer (onLine games and aLL sorts of easy to access aduLt materiaLs), magazinez/manga
corrupted/ affected your personaLity or the way you think or see things???
have you change or deveLoped some sort of compLex???
even slightLy or major effect....



for those who don't know "NHK....." here's the synopsis to give you some idea...




so what do you think? HAVE YOU CHANGE?
do you think you couLd have been a diffeent person...or a better member of society if you didn't watch anime.. pLay onLine games,. read manga.. or the sorts....???
......
anyways... pLs answer the poLL question, and/or say your ideas...



DELETE IF its a dupe....
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

Polls section



ooops... sorry....
anyway... pLs answer (>___<)
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mute City
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
ive only recenlty begun to heavily watch anime, this week is actually my 1st year anniversary xD
ive already watched over 400 diffrent series and im still going!

i regret nothing! xD
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I am none of those. No, literally. I rather live my life drawing o.o;; I get inspiration from anime so thats why I keep watching it.
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / http://overzero.e...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I have a question.

iS tYpINg lIke thiS reaLLy tHat cOoL????

????
?
???

??






?
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mute City
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

darkwizard wrote:

:o I am none of those. No, literally. I rather live my life drawing o.o;; I get inspiration from anime so thats why I keep watching it.


it always starts like that..but then, next thing you know BAM! o.o; you've watched hundreds and cant stop xD
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

swordbellums wrote:

I have a question.

iS tYpINg lIke thiS reaLLy tHat cOoL????

????
?
???

??






?


No......It's lame and annoying -_-
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / http://overzero.e...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

TwistedFlight wrote:


swordbellums wrote:

I have a question.

iS tYpINg lIke thiS reaLLy tHat cOoL????

????
?
???

??






?


No......It's lame and annoying -_-


we think the same thing, friend
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08


pLs. if you dont like my typing PM me and maybe i'll change it....
this thread is not about my typing, so if you have things you dont like PM ME and say it to my face...


but... is putting "????????????????????????".."cooL"?

P.S. ( i dont want to start any fights)
just answer the question for this thread or ignore.. dont post any unnecessary things...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Haha.. Flamebaits.

Watching anime made me into a slight otaku, as to what I am today. Yeah, really.
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / http://overzero.e...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

jeromemmzz wrote:



pLs. if you dont like my typing PM me and maybe i'll change it....
this thread is not about my typing, so if you have things you dont like PM ME and say it to my face...


but... is putting "????????????????????????".."cooL"?

P.S. ( i dont want to start any fights)
just answer the question for this thread or ignore.. dont post any unnecessary things...


nope, dunno why you asked though
Posted 8/21/08
~moved to Polls
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

-Kazu wrote:


darkwizard wrote:

:o I am none of those. No, literally. I rather live my life drawing o.o;; I get inspiration from anime so thats why I keep watching it.


it always starts like that..but then, next thing you know BAM! o.o; you've watched hundreds and cant stop xD


XD Yeah, but only happen to me when I was 10-12 years old. I have been watching less and have been reading more
2558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
hmm...i think i'm a little bit of all those. :3
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
can i say all of them is because of that is what i became now? XD

You must be logged in to post.