First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply INTRODUCE YOURSELF and TALK!!!
Posted 8/20/08
just put a short introduction bout yourself, then you can talk anything (manga, anime, random stuff, anything)

il start

-im sleepless nyts.. im 18!! well yeah anything you wana know about me??or anything?? XDD
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
XD lol. I'm Kiluanne....and I think that speaks for itself. lol (i know it doesnt)
ELITE MEMBER
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
hey guys, the names tenny, i love anime/manga, drawing, eating, fashion, purple,chinese food and sleeping!!!

nice to meet u guys
Posted 8/22/08
well hi tenny!! nice to meet you... XD gald you could join are club.. XD XD XD.. invite your friends!
Posted 8/23/08
hi...i'm ACE i love to sleep it's so good one time i slept for 30 hour's...is that good or bad...it's nice to do that but not worth the head ache when you wake up lol...i'm also making a manga (wish me luck in that)
3485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lost in the music
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
sounds nice Ace hi i'm blossom and i'm 16 i love sleeping dhow i'm never able to enjoy it as much as i would like to i also like dancing, cooking, writing, reading, working at the hospital and basketball
ELITE MEMBER
5547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
im hawkeman92 you can just call me hawke. i like sleeping i sleep about 12 hours a day.... well i problebly wont be when i go to collage. i like anime though i dont really read manga. i sleep during the day and go on computer at night. no im not a vampire. i rather be a werewolf. and right now im tired so i'll leave it at that.
ELITE MEMBER
13162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Worthing ,England
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Hai Hai Im Kiel.. i like sleeping. I <3 Drawing, Taking PIcs, Editing pics PLaying sports and erm i <3 music and umm iunno what else.........? oh and i <3 The Colour Purple
ELITE MEMBER
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / very hot and sunn...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
HOLA!!!!
my names NATALE!!..but most people call meh cookie!!!...so whatever you think is best..lol
of course i LOVE TO SLEEP!!!....and eat cookies...(tryin to learn to do both...lol)
Posted 8/30/08
ohohohoh my turn lols ^^ i'm khontear and i'm lazie rite now lols uhh i guess that's all rite now [=
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

khontear wrote:

ohohohoh my turn lols ^^ i'm khontear and i'm lazie rite now lols uhh i guess that's all rite now [=



Hi! kontear. we've never met like everr. I'm me you are you now we know eachother.lol

ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

GummyMonstahKiel wrote:

Hai Hai Im Kiel.. i like sleeping. I <3 Drawing, Taking PIcs, Editing pics PLaying sports and erm i <3 music and umm iunno what else.........? oh and i <3 The Colour Purple
the pic in your avi is so fetch.

ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

hawkeman92 wrote:

im hawkeman92 you can just call me hawke. i like sleeping i sleep about 12 hours a day.... well i problebly wont be when i go to collage. i like anime though i dont really read manga. i sleep during the day and go on computer at night. no im not a vampire. i rather be a werewolf. and right now im tired so i'll leave it at that.


welcome dude. sleep all you want. just don't forget us!/lol
Posted 8/30/08
uhmmm >lost...........< yeah sure...
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

khontear wrote:

uhmmm >lost...........< yeah sure...


. . .nevermind then. forget it. "welcome stranger to a place you know just as well as I do."
(thats no fun)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.