First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ID Cards
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 11/11/08
Please fill up these and choose what color do you want. ^^

Username:
Name:
DOB:
Position: (alien captain, alien general, alien pirate)
Color: (any, even though that color is not within my examples ^^- like yellow, white, or red ^^) Note: one color only please ^^
Picture: (to put as your ID pic)

Nyahaha! These are some of the examples:


Thanks! ^^

Your reply on this forum will earn you 20 points for your cabin.

CHANGING ID LAYOUT ^^
Alien Pirate
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
Username: Inverse_Gal
name: Sakiko Konjo
DOB: June 30, 1994
position: Alien Pirate
color: *can it be Pink+Yellow+Green?* if not Light Blue may do~
Alien General
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
username: Mmc06
name: Sky
DOB: November 15
position: alien general
color: light blue, dark blue and black... hahah... or just dark blue
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

Inverse_Gal wrote:

Username: Inverse_Gal
name: Sakiko Konjo
DOB: June 30, 1994
position: Alien Pirate
color: *can it be Pink+Yellow+Green?* if not Light Blue may do~



mmc06 wrote:

username: Mmc06
name: Sky
DOB: November 15
position: alien general
color: light blue, dark blue and black... hahah... or just dark blue


waaah.. sorry guys >_< umm..
can you please put your pictures up? i'll make it your id picture ^^
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
Username:amaikoinu
Name:mizuchi X3
DOB:june 7
Position: (alien captain, alien general, alien pirate)-alien general
Color: (any, even though that color is not within my examples ^^- like yellow, white, or red ^^) Note: one color only please ^^-lite blue XD or purple up to u XD
Picture: (to put as your ID pic)-



Than-q!
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

amaikoinu wrote:

Username:amaikoinu
Name:mizuchi X3
DOB:june 7
Position: (alien captain, alien general, alien pirate)-alien general
Color: (any, even though that color is not within my examples ^^- like yellow, white, or red ^^) Note: one color only please ^^-lite blue XD or purple up to u XD
Picture: (to put as your ID pic)-



Than-q!



there you go ^^
Posted 8/21/08

bloodthirsty09 wrote:


amaikoinu wrote:

Username:amaikoinu
Name:mizuchi X3
DOB:june 7
Position: (alien captain, alien general, alien pirate)-alien general
Color: (any, even though that color is not within my examples ^^- like yellow, white, or red ^^) Note: one color only please ^^-lite blue XD or purple up to u XD
Picture: (to put as your ID pic)-



Than-q!



there you go ^^


than-Q!!!!!!


Alien General
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
ohh... yeah... here....

Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

mmc06 wrote:

ohh... yeah... here....




here is your id ^^
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

amaikoinu wrote:



than-Q!!!!!!




no prob ^^
Alien Pirate
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08


Username: Inverse_Gal
name: Sakiko Konjo
DOB: June 30, 1994
position: Alien Pirate
color: *can it be Pink+Yellow+Green?* if not Light Blue may do~
User pic:

oh and it's okie even if the pic is not animated ^-^
Alien General
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

bloodthirsty09 wrote:


mmc06 wrote:

ohh... yeah... here....




here is your id ^^


Thank You.... I really like it From the bottom of My Heart!.... =]
Alien Pirate
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
I love L!!! from the bottom of my heart too XD
Alien General
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
... were the same...
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/22/08



nyahaha~ hope you like it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.