First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ID Cards
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

mmc06 wrote:



thanks a lot ^^
Posted 8/22/08
Username: Kiyou-san
Name: Kiyou
DOB: Feb 22
Position: alien pirate
Color: dark green
Picture:
Alien Pirate
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
ok
Username: So_blue
Name: kiea
DOB: october 17
Position: Alien Pirate
color: blue would be nice
pic:
Alien Pirate
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Username: han3446
Name: staypee sakuma
DOB: may 8, 1992
Position: alien pirate
Color: shades of orange~!!
Picture:
Alien Pirate
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Username: uchiha_18
Name: sora
DOB: april 26, 1996
Position: alien pirate
Color: black,white,red :)
Picture:
Alien Pirate
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

bloodthirsty09 wrote


nyahaha~ hope you like it ^^


lolX~ I like it...thankies =3
Alien Pirate
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Username: animeaddicted16
Name: tessa
DOB: June 16, 1995
Position: alien pirate
Color: black, red & white
Picture:
Alien Pirate
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Username: mayang_07
Name: mayang
DOB: august 29, 1993
Position: i don't have a position yet
Color: red, purple and black???is that possible?
Picture:
Posted 8/25/08

mayang_07 wrote:

Username: mayang_07
Name: mayang
DOB: august 29, 1993
Position: i don't have a position yet
Color: red, purple and black???is that possible?
Picture:


any member is an alien pirate
mod is a general XD
and the creator...is the captain XD
Alien Pirate
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
coolX~ I like your pic
Alien Pirate
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

amaikoinu wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:

Username: mayang_07
Name: mayang
DOB: august 29, 1993
Position: i don't have a position yet
Color: red, purple and black???is that possible?
Picture:


any member is an alien pirate
mod is a general XD
and the creator...is the captain XD


ohh...then my position will be an alien pirate...^^
thanks for the info..
Alien Pirate
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Inverse_Gal wrote:

coolX~ I like your pic


my pic??/ahaha

i just found it at photobucket....

(assuming that its my pic that ur talking bowt... )
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:

Username: animeaddicted16
Name: tessa
DOB: June 16, 1995
Position: alien pirate
Color: black, red & white
Picture:


ano~ sorry for this thing but, can you please specify which of the characters will i make your main id pic? ^^ thanks ^^
Alien General
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

kiyou-san wrote:

Username: Kiyou-san
Name: Kiyou
DOB: Feb 22
Position: alien pirate
Color: dark green
Picture:



so_blue wrote:

ok
Username: So_blue
Name: kiea
DOB: october 17
Position: Alien Pirate
color: blue would be nice
pic:



han3446 wrote:

Username: han3446
Name: staypee sakuma
DOB: may 8, 1992
Position: alien pirate
Color: shades of orange~!!
Picture:



uchiha_18 wrote:

Username: uchiha_18
Name: sora
DOB: april 26, 1996
Position: alien pirate
Color: black,white,red :)
Picture:



mayang_07 wrote:

Username: mayang_07
Name: mayang
DOB: august 29, 1993
Position: i don't have a position yet
Color: red, purple and black???is that possible?
Picture:



sorry for the delay T_T
btw, here are your id cards!




thanks for joining the H-A-B-I-T group!
and i hope you like it ^^
Posted 8/27/08
Domo-arigato! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.