First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply toma and soccer
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
helo guys ..

as toma said, he loves soccer..kakkoii ne..

i heard dat he will play soccer in hk sp..cant wait i really love sport-type-guy
toma oso good in bowling...n i've saw him do limbo n got 'limbo-king' title..



i found a vid in utube where toma show his skill...it quite old but toma too cute to handle
here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXmKbLWBwg
have fun..

Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
"the hot blooded soccer player who loves woman"

douzo.......



Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Member
7712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

bakaneko84 wrote:

helo guys ..

as toma said, he loves soccer..kakkoii ne..

i heard dat he will play soccer in hk sp..cant wait i really love sport-type-guy
toma oso good in bowling...n i've saw him do limbo n got 'limbo-king' title..



i found a vid in utube where toma show his skill...it quite old but toma too cute to handle
here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXmKbLWBwg
have fun..




yah right! i cant wait too.. :D
toma is really great in limbo.. :)
i agree i also love sport-type-guy..
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
kame oso..
kame and baseball
toma and soccer
ehh..hiro-kun oso good at soccer right
Member
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
He's good....awesome..kawaii!!!
Member
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

bakaneko84 wrote:



ahaha theres something cute about that picture lol i dont really know what =D i think its how tomas just plopped there lol

and OMG is that yamapi? lol
Member
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

bluish_sloth wrote:


bakaneko84 wrote:



ahaha theres something cute about that picture lol i dont really know what =D i think its how tomas just plopped there lol

and OMG is that yamapi? lol


yeah. hehe.
i'm thinking of that too.
that's Yamapi.
lol.

^^
Member
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

nie-chan wrote:


bluish_sloth wrote:


bakaneko84 wrote:



ahaha theres something cute about that picture lol i dont really know what =D i think its how tomas just plopped there lol

and OMG is that yamapi? lol


yeah. hehe.
i'm thinking of that too.
that's Yamapi.
lol.

^^


ahaha glad it isnt just me then =D

ahaha yamapis hairstyle is the same =D CUTEEE!! lol
Member
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

bluish_sloth wrote:


nie-chan wrote:


bluish_sloth wrote:


bakaneko84 wrote:



ahaha theres something cute about that picture lol i dont really know what =D i think its how tomas just plopped there lol

and OMG is that yamapi? lol


yeah. hehe.
i'm thinking of that too.
that's Yamapi.
lol.

^^


ahaha glad it isnt just me then =D

ahaha yamapis hairstyle is the same =D CUTEEE!! lol


yep. ^^
kakkoi.

hey. it's ikuta toma's thread. hoho.
it's not right to talk about pi-chan. fufu.
maybe they'll blow us. haha.
^_^V
Member
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
ahh yeaa lol i forgot for awhile =D gomen ^^
lol O.O THEY WOULDNT!! hahahaha
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
lol...its ok...toma + yamapi = tomapi = kawaii
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
dis is my version of JE soccer team...
i'll go for 4 3 3 formation

GK
- taguchi (coz he is tall and good hand-eye coordination) + he also good at sports

Defender
- yamapi
- ryo-chan
- jin
- shirota yuu ** import player coz hes quite tall, good on defense
**i really dont knw whether they can play or not but they can win by their look

Midfielder
- toma-chan
- kame-chan
- mizushima hiro **our import player for JE team
**they are the best/skilled player we have

Forward
- tegoshi **has played soccer for over ten years
- massu **talented in sport n has been in soccer club for 6 years
- ueda **i think he has great stamina

**this is juz for fun ok
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Member
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines..!
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

bakaneko84 wrote:





he's really kawaii and handsome..!! luv really..!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.