First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Hong Kong
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Shinjy wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

judging by your sister, you can't be skinny.


ooo! dats harsh! im not anorexic or obese!



you are in the middle, um, 160lbs?
Posted 3/26/08

ailin350 wrote:

you are in the middle, um, 160lbs?


somewhere like dat. u no muscles r actually heavier than fat
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Shinjy wrote:

somewhere like dat. u no muscles r actually heavier than fat


you eat too much dim sum.


Chance16 wrote:
....that was too far even for me


I wasn't talking to you.
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

ailin350 wrote:


Chance16 wrote:
....that was too far even for me


I wasn't talking to you.


nvm. i meant that was too harsh, even for my taste. you basically said plainly that judging by your sister, you are not much better, suggesting that they are fat.

Posted 3/26/08

ailin350 wrote:

you eat too much dim sum.


u eat too little! eat more to gain weight so ur in the healthy weight range!




190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / marshmellow land! ^^
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Shinjy wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

judging by your sister, you can't be skinny.


ooo! dats harsh! im not anorexic or obese!



judging by u, u aint that gd urself either ! n u have no right 2 say that about me! u dnt even no me! n u havnt seen a pic of me so i dunno what ur on about so yeh its gd if u keep ur mouth shut!
plus ur like how old.. 14 or 15 something!
n u just need to fatteen up ok
heard of food.. well u need 2!
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Shinjy wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

you eat too much dim sum.


u eat too little! eat more to gain weight so ur in the healthy weight range!




Oh yes, I need to eat more, probably when i go to HK...eating and drinking in HK is famous.
Posted 3/26/08

bubble888 wrote:


Shinjy wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

judging by your sister, you can't be skinny.


ooo! dats harsh! im not anorexic or obese!



judging by u, u aint that gd urself either ! n u have no right 2 say that about me! u dnt even no me! n u havnt seen a pic of me so i dunno what ur on about so yeh its gd if u keep ur mouth shut!
plus ur like how old.. 14 or 15 something!
n u just need to fatteen up ok
heard of food.. well u need 2!


RESPECT!!!
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Chance16 wrote:
nvm. i meant that was too harsh, even for my taste. you basically said plainly that judging by your sister, you are not much better, suggesting that they are fat.



Yes, that was exactly what I was saying and this is my attitudes towards the not-so-skinny people.
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i prefer english restaurants to be honest, HK ones suck.


ailin350 wrote:

Yes, that was exactly what I was saying and this is my attitudes towards the not-so-skinny people.


i don't think robs fat, just not skinny.

ps should i be happy?
Posted 3/26/08
i was born in hong kong, but i dont remember much of it
Posted 3/26/08
girls, girls! calm down, no fighting! aja aja fighting!
Posted 3/26/08

Chance16 wrote:

i prefer english restaurants to be honest, HK ones suck.


how cud u say dat!
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Chance16 wrote:
i don't think robs fat, just not skinny.

ps should i be happy?


no you shouldn't be happy, you should be depressed.
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Shinjy wrote:

how cud u say dat!


i know everyone eats out and that, but i seriously prefer English ones, i.e. Chinese restaurants based in UK. the HK ones lack taste, no spices and things are just too plain, english ones are the best, believe me.

First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.