WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
Describe what your home looks like, what it is like, and if possible please add a picture
please use my description as a tmplate if you need one

my home is a dark castle in the middle of a volcanic valley with a never ending lightning storm and covered in balista and catipults each with a spiritiual familiar at each one and many others standing gaurd with various wepons and magic


Dark Lord
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the booth
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Posted 8/22/08


my home is in the darkess depths of the dark realm it is guarded 24/7 it is impenatrable with over a hundred archers on evry side ready 2 attack
Dark Lord
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the booth
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

DaShiz15 wrote:



my home is in the darkess depths of the dark realm it is guarded 24/7 it is impenatrable with over a hundred archers on evry side ready 2 attack


dammn thats a good house
Posted 8/22/08

dan56 wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:



my home is in the darkess depths of the dark realm it is guarded 24/7 it is impenatrable with over a hundred archers on evry side ready 2 attack


dammn thats a good house


thanks i killed a guy for it
Dark Lord
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the booth
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

DaShiz15 wrote:


dan56 wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:



my home is in the darkess depths of the dark realm it is guarded 24/7 it is impenatrable with over a hundred archers on evry side ready 2 attack


dammn thats a good house


thanks i killed a guy for it


lol who u killed?
Posted 8/22/08

dan56 wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


dan56 wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:



my home is in the darkess depths of the dark realm it is guarded 24/7 it is impenatrable with over a hundred archers on evry side ready 2 attack


dammn thats a good house


thanks i killed a guy for it


lol who u killed?


idk some fat ass demon who lived here before
Posted 8/25/08
I don't live in one specific place, I'm more of a wanderer.
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
I wander too
You must be logged in to post.