First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What is you Drama guilty pleasure?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i like older woman, younger man drama... it's just unusual
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / los angeles calif...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
hmmm...love then quarell then end up in being love again
Posted 8/30/08

harman101 wrote:


NgThH wrote:


mushrie wrote:


ohsocindy wrote:

I pick the dramas that have good-looking/pretty actors/actresses as the main role. Because somehow i'll find it more interesting.
I know that's wrong...never judge a book by its cover.


Same here.


Me too... he he



me too!!!


me too ,like all the MatsuJun Dramas love them his hot and he make good dramas its a win winp.s. Happy Birthday Jun-kun.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

rosiej wrote:


harman101 wrote:


NgThH wrote:


mushrie wrote:


ohsocindy wrote:

I pick the dramas that have good-looking/pretty actors/actresses as the main role. Because somehow i'll find it more interesting.
I know that's wrong...never judge a book by its cover.


Same here.


Me too... he he



me too!!!


me too ,like all the MatsuJun Dramas love them his hot and he make good dramas its a win winp.s. Happy Birthday Jun-kun.


it's his birthday today??
Posted 8/30/08

harman101 wrote:


rosiej wrote:


harman101 wrote:


NgThH wrote:


mushrie wrote:


ohsocindy wrote:

I pick the dramas that have good-looking/pretty actors/actresses as the main role. Because somehow i'll find it more interesting.
I know that's wrong...never judge a book by its cover.


Same here.


Me too... he he



me too!!!


me too ,like all the MatsuJun Dramas love them his hot and he make good dramas its a win winp.s. Happy Birthday Jun-kun.


it's his birthday today??


yes today in america yesterday in japan. he turned 25
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Yea...First, the actors have to look good. Sometimes, when finding a new drama to watch, I look at the picture and if they're not up to standard, its a no. Then, the story line comes into play. I have a knack for those triangle romances, where the third wheel ACTUALLY has a chance. Not like one of those dramas where the third wheel is nothing but an annoying good friend to the main character (in some cases, it's good though, like It Started with a Kiss <33). When the main boy and girl fight then see each other as good people and fall in love, for me it's ok, but sometimes i think that it happens too often. Also, the main character MUST have a rival. no questions asked.

But what i like most is Celeb vs. Normal girl love. Or Poor vs. Rich love to be more general.
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
Truthfully lol...well

when they have story's where there is a age gap where the guy is a good few years older i know it's weird but those shows are really cute i like those though i wish they had a bit more romance in them example of age gap movie's and shows

Shibatora
Koike Teppei-22 as Taketora-24
Shizuka Ohgo-15 as Mizuki-16

My 18 Year old wife and other movies like this one
nuff said lol

Sexy Voice and Robo
Kenichi Matsuyama as Sudo/Robo-20's(don't know age in show but older than her)
Shizuka Ohgo as Niko/Sexy Voice-14

Shindo
Riko Narumi-Junior High student
Kenichi Matsuyama-Collage Student

100 days with mr arrogant
he was like what in collage or just out of and she was a senior in high school

another movie starring riko alongside shun oguri and other older guys forgot name though

ok lol i think yall get my point
16218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chillin with yuto...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
hmm...amakusa ryu-itis, sasuke disease and naruse ryo syndrome---i act rly detective/cold/pms for a few days xD
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
lol well my love for certain dramas isnt exactly guilty but i like dramas that the girl and the guy never even consider dating each other in the beginning and arent the best of friends but in the end they fall in love. plus i like it when the girl is tough and not a stalker (cough cough iswak cough cough). also i hate it when they make the guys all great and handsome while the girl is pathetic and ugly (yeah.....like how is that ever true realistically??!). haha and i cant staand it if either the guy or girl is not really attractive to me, yeah its shallow and i try to get over it and enjoy the drama but i always just cant ignore it! but dont be like me hehe some dramas are great but the characters arent gorgeous (well they are in real life but not in the drama) lol
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

KorniChi wrote:

Yea...First, the actors have to look good. Sometimes, when finding a new drama to watch, I look at the picture and if they're not up to standard, its a no. Then, the story line comes into play. I have a knack for those triangle romances, where the third wheel ACTUALLY has a chance. Not like one of those dramas where the third wheel is nothing but an annoying good friend to the main character (in some cases, it's good though, like It Started with a Kiss <33). When the main boy and girl fight then see each other as good people and fall in love, for me it's ok, but sometimes i think that it happens too often. Also, the main character MUST have a rival. no questions asked.

But what i like most is Celeb vs. Normal girl love. Or Poor vs. Rich love to be more general.


omg ur just like me lol! i also watched it started with a kiss =3 but i thought the girl was tooooo stalker-ish lol
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ground Zero.......
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i love the comedy ones.....
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalkerrrrr
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i like love stories where the main couple have a big age gap and they have to work it out...
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i just think DRAMAS in general are my guily pleasure
765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i like stories bout love and betrayal...
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / phil
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i like when its a love story,.,.toink.,.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.