First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Special A RP!!!
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

angelic_reina wrote:

Hikari: *after hikari tap the kitten's head, the kitten's eyes glows and acts like it wants to scratch and bite her but ryuu didn't notice* ekkk!!! ryuuu!!! your KITTY!!!! kkk-kwaiikunai....T.T...


Ryuu: oops.. sorry... shuush,kitty.. there's a good girl.. *scratches the kitty's head*
Posted 9/3/08
* FINN * : *runs to hikari* Good morning hikari-chan.... *looks that ryuu and sees the kitten* aww it looks so cute XD
Posted 9/3/08

shizukakimura wrote:


angelic_reina wrote:

Hikari: *after hikari tap the kitten's head, the kitten's eyes glows and acts like it wants to scratch and bite her but ryuu didn't notice* ekkk!!! ryuuu!!! your KITTY!!!! kkk-kwaiikunai....T.T...


Ryuu: oops.. sorry... shuush,kitty.. there's a good girl.. *scratches the kitty's head*


* FINN * : may i play with the kitten???
Posted 9/3/08

shizukakimura wrote:


angelic_reina wrote:



aww.. so many characters are taken~ then can i be ryuu please? [animal lover! hee hee!]



rp off.. scary... ur ryuu here and im ryuu in the other.. hahahha XD
Posted 9/3/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:






Kei Takishima: *walks towards them on his way to the 'lounge'* Ryuu. Finn. Ni-san.

rp off.. i dont know the character finn because i havent read the manga yet.. *sobs* its not complete in onemanga.com... fill me up bout finn please.. XD

Posted 9/3/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


angelic_reina wrote:

Hikari: *after hikari tap the kitten's head, the kitten's eyes glows and acts like it wants to scratch and bite her but ryuu didn't notice* ekkk!!! ryuuu!!! your KITTY!!!! kkk-kwaiikunai....T.T...


Ryuu: oops.. sorry... shuush,kitty.. there's a good girl.. *scratches the kitty's head*


* FINN * : may i play with the kitten???


* FINN * : * looking that hikari and ryuu's faces* ah.. urmm... nevermind hehe .... ummm where's akira???

Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:
* FINN * : may i play with the kitten???



aicirtapsy wrote:
rp off.. scary... ur ryuu here and im ryuu in the other.. hahahha XD


rp off: hello there!
to patsy: yes,of course (:
about finn:


Ryuu: finn.. kei.. ohayo.. *hands finn the kitty* i havent seen akira.. oh yes,the kitty bites...be careful,please.. *smiles*
Member
13927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / h-i-m-i-t-s-u
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

aicirtapsy wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:






Kei Takishima: *walks towards them on his way to the 'lounge'* Ryuu. Finn. Ni-san.

rp off.. i dont know the character finn because i havent read the manga yet.. *sobs* its not complete in onemanga.com... fill me up bout finn please.. XD



Hikari: *hikari's flying kick appears from the back* Takishima!!!!!

Member
13927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / h-i-m-i-t-s-u
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


angelic_reina wrote:

Hikari: *after hikari tap the kitten's head, the kitten's eyes glows and acts like it wants to scratch and bite her but ryuu didn't notice* ekkk!!! ryuuu!!! your KITTY!!!! kkk-kwaiikunai....T.T...


Ryuu: oops.. sorry... shuush,kitty.. there's a good girl.. *scratches the kitty's head*


* FINN * : may i play with the kitten???


Hikari: *whispers* Finn-chan, don't touch it...it's kawaii in the outside but...*shivers* it's scary....
Posted 9/3/08

angelic_reina wrote:

Hikari: *hikari's flying kick appears from the back* Takishima!!!!!



Kei: *moves a step to the side effortlessly, avoiding a kick from hikari* you have to do better than that, ni-san.. *grin*
Member
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
*At london doing work*
Kei's Father: Wahhh this is too hard I should have taken Kei with me TT_TT
Member
13927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / h-i-m-i-t-s-u
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

aicirtapsy wrote:


angelic_reina wrote:

Hikari: *hikari's flying kick appears from the back* Takishima!!!!!



Kei: *moves a step to the side effortlessly, avoiding a kick from hikari* you have to do better than that, ni-san.. *grin*


Hikari: *stones with "ni-san" curved on it from above are falling on hikari's head* EH?!?!?!hmmph, how dare you call me "ni-san"....TAKISHIMA KEI!!!!!!*throw punches and kicks to kei*
Member
13927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / h-i-m-i-t-s-u
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

shizukakimura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:
* FINN * : may i play with the kitten???



aicirtapsy wrote:
rp off.. scary... ur ryuu here and im ryuu in the other.. hahahha XD


rp off: hello there!
to patsy: yes,of course (:
about finn:


Ryuu: finn.. kei.. ohayo.. *hands finn the kitty* i havent seen akira.. oh yes,the kitty bites...be careful,please.. *smiles*


Hikari: *gloom* why are you always giving us late warnings?!?!
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

angelic_reina wrote:
Hikari: *gloom* why are you always giving us late warnings?!?!


Ryuu: .hmm.. sorry..

rp off: i thought she never calls the #1 guy kei? hahas
Posted 9/3/08

angelic_reina wrote:
Hikari: *stones with "ni-san" curved on it from above are falling on hikari's head* EH?!?!?!hmmph, how dare you call me "ni-san"....TAKISHIMA KEI!!!!!!*throw punches and kicks to kei*


Kei: *avoids all kicks and punches without a sweat and yawns..*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.