First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Avatar Repair Mods Only] Clean up!!!!
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Attention!!!


I need to find out who is active in the avatar repairing forum. and who not. and those who are not repairin avatars will be remove as a mod.


Rules:
*post one avatar with your name on it and seiyo elementary name on it.

*tell me when you can repair avatars.
example: i can only repair avatars for weekends but not weekdays cauz i have skool.

*And write down that your gonna be active in repairing.. but if you want you can quit as a mod.

YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO POST HERE... IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A MOD.
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/23/08
Cami223- SAFE
BunnyPrincess-SAFE
oninichan-has pm and told me why she cant be on. so she's SAFE
magicalfairy93- SAFE!
drainwayne-SAFE
precious4u-SAFE
Sakura_rox- SAFE!
sakura_sunshine - SAFE
Moderator
13443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mars.... Where el...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
heyy ^_^

avi-


i can repair avis only during the weekends cuz i am starting school sgain (sept 3) but for now i can repair anytime :)

I will be active in avatar reparing!!

hehe thanks for making me a mod ^_^
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
* sorry for the moment i can't set an avi because i'm in an other computer
* i can repair avatar just sometimes because i'm not very actif in crunchyroll but i made
my possible to get actif
* I'll be actif.......
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08


Well i have a lot of chores to do at home and i also have to go school shopping and stuff. So i think i can do it sometimes.

I can only be active sometimes.
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

sakura_sunshine wrote:

heyy ^_^

avi-


i can repair avis only during the weekends cuz i am starting school sgain (sept 3) but for now i can repair anytime :)

I will be active in avatar reparing!!

hehe thanks for making me a mod ^_^


thank-you very much
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

precious4u wrote:



Well i have a lot of chores to do at home and i also have to go school shopping and stuff. So i think i can do it sometimes.

I can only be active sometimes.


thank-you very much
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

BunnyPrincess wrote:

* sorry for the moment i can't set an avi because i'm in an other computer
* i can repair avatar just sometimes because i'm not very actif in crunchyroll but i made
my possible to get actif
* I'll be actif.......


thank-you very much
Posted 8/21/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Attention!!!


I need to find out who is active in the avatar repairing forum. and who not. and those who are not repairin avatars will be remove as a mod.


Rules:
*post one avatar with your name on it and seiyo elementary name on it.

*tell me when you can repair avatars.
example: i can only repair avatars for weekends but not weekdays cauz i have skool.

*And write down that your gonna be active in repairing.. but if you want you can quit as a mod.

YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO POST HERE... IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A MOD.




i can repair avii's everyday...i am available everyday because i am online at work and at home..

i will be active repairing an avi...
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

drainwayne wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Attention!!!


I need to find out who is active in the avatar repairing forum. and who not. and those who are not repairin avatars will be remove as a mod.


Rules:
*post one avatar with your name on it and seiyo elementary name on it.

*tell me when you can repair avatars.
example: i can only repair avatars for weekends but not weekdays cauz i have skool.

*And write down that your gonna be active in repairing.. but if you want you can quit as a mod.

YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO POST HERE... IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A MOD.




i can repair avii's everyday...i am available everyday because i am online at work and at home..

i will be active repairing an avi...


thnx very much
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Attention!!!


I need to find out who is active in the avatar repairing forum. and who not. and those who are not repairin avatars will be remove as a mod.


Rules:
*post one avatar with your name on it and seiyo elementary name on it.

*tell me when you can repair avatars.
example: i can only repair avatars for weekends but not weekdays cauz i have skool.

*And write down that your gonna be active in repairing.. but if you want you can quit as a mod.

YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO POST HERE... IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A MOD.




* i can seem to repair avatars only on weekends cuz i have schools on weekdays (Mon-Fri) im totally FREE on Saturday and i think i can spare some times on Sundays cuz i do my hwk on Sundays

* I'll be active in repairing
Posted 8/21/08

Cami223 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Attention!!!


I need to find out who is active in the avatar repairing forum. and who not. and those who are not repairin avatars will be remove as a mod.


Rules:
*post one avatar with your name on it and seiyo elementary name on it.

*tell me when you can repair avatars.
example: i can only repair avatars for weekends but not weekdays cauz i have skool.

*And write down that your gonna be active in repairing.. but if you want you can quit as a mod.

YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO POST HERE... IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A MOD.




* i can seem to repair avatars only on weekends cuz i have schools on weekdays (Mon-Fri) im totally FREE on Saturday and i think i can spare some times on Sundays cuz i do my hwk on Sundays

* I'll be active in repairing


lmaoo thank youh
Posted 8/21/08

animegurl24 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Attention!!!


I need to find out who is active in the avatar repairing forum. and who not. and those who are not repairin avatars will be remove as a mod.


Rules:
*post one avatar with your name on it and seiyo elementary name on it.

*tell me when you can repair avatars.
example: i can only repair avatars for weekends but not weekdays cauz i have skool.

*And write down that your gonna be active in repairing.. but if you want you can quit as a mod.

YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO POST HERE... IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A MOD.




* i can seem to repair avatars only on weekends cuz i have schools on weekdays (Mon-Fri) im totally FREE on Saturday and i think i can spare some times on Sundays cuz i do my hwk on Sundays

* I'll be active in repairing


lmaoo thank youh


no probz!
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


precious4u wrote:



Well i have a lot of chores to do at home and i also have to go school shopping and stuff. So i think i can do it sometimes.

I can only be active sometimes.


thank-you very much


No problem =)
Moderator
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 8/22/08


weekends mostly im gunna be starting skool soon *sigh*

i can be active XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.