First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Otaku animes
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

geenius3ab wrote:


ois9 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:


ois9 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:


confuser987 wrote:

I know who are otakus but what makes an anime otaku?


Otaku animes are MEAN'T for otakus that's what makes em otaku animes (Well it's mostly mean't for otakus as the main watchers and buyers.)......Many animes try to make as many cute characters as they can to make the anime more appealing to otakus (As one of the guys mentioned before the otakus buy alot of products like figures, mangas, dvds, pillows and so it goes on.)...Otaku animes are animes that are made to be sold to otakus (There are people who make animes cause they thought of an nice idea and want to share it.)...The only thing otaku animes have is cute characters really the story is really shitty (The story is quite normally about an childhood promise or about how an romance comes between an childhood friends...There are many animes like that if you research a bit.) and the comedy is really twisted too (Twisted in a REALLY bad way.)...



oh wait I've got an idea.

I guess all the 'otaku anime' your talking about is anime with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of
Fan Service

did I hit it dead on?

or am I wrong?


Many animes don't have time for fan service (But some of the otaku animes have fan service.)........Well basically otakus are quite complicated (It seems kinda strange to say that...Lol.)....One of the main things must be the cuteness of the characters (That is the most appealing thing for otakus.)..


can't that be translated to 'fan service' as well?

giving them what they want?



oh your right....Lol...Basically otaku animes don't have interesting stories but they, have cute characters, have romance, the main character is an pussy (All otakus are pussies so it makes otakus think like the character.) and has strange comedy....And otakus like when the main character is in trouble involving female characters..



so does this answer everything then?
lol a bit of Fan Service here and there is what a lot of people want probably. (or just all fan service)
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I think you mean Ecchi, or Harem, there is no such thing as Otaku anime.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Viet-Candy wrote:


ois9 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:


ois9 wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:


ois9 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

not to sure what you lot are talking ablout but i saw a comment mentioning about nerds/geeks. so my though is NARUTO!!!! i hate those hyperactive fans, jumping around with headbands(in sand pits)


so many people hate them in CR. lol I hate them too.

lol I saw a naruthread a while back and all of a sudden it turned into a naruto hate thread xD
it was amazing



Nah some people in CR just say they hate Naruto so it would make them look good.
Sigh.


that might be true. going for the majority is one common thing in life. (and everything else)

then... there are the people who actually care.



Well the makers have tried to make it a bit appealing to otakus (Basically it's an show about an mans idea and to make money they made it appealing to otakus too..The show is about 5% otaku ).


hmm maybe but even with 5%, that 5% can bring in loads of people into the anime.

I wonder if he's rich ._.


he probably is xD
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

luckygirl07 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi


are you one of the people who 'Rage' when seeing that?

your post looks like one of them 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again' posts xD

Posted 8/21/08
Welcome To Nhk i guess you can call it an "otaku" anime. Hentai obsession, anime, etc.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi


are you one of the people who 'Rage' when seeing that?

your post looks like one of them 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again' posts xD


I'm just correcting a mistake!!I didn't "rage" when I saw it!! I wrote it in read so it would be clear :D

1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Otaku anime? What are your standards in calling an anime "otaku anime"? Is it because of the parodies? Is it because of MOE and GAR characters? Or is it because of its peculiar plot? Please give us your standards.

=====================



as i've said in previous post.

I think he got the title wrong or maybe you mis interpreted the title.

he's asking what makes otaku anime so otaku. I think. anyway you can find more info in the more older posts

but I think me and him solved it already. we came to the conclusion of 'FAN SERVICE' cause without fan service, some anime gets boring.

EDIT: nvm this post I think we're talking about 'what are some otaku anime' now. xD
3957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

WongsRestrained wrote:

Welcome To Nhk i guess you can call it an "otaku" anime. Hentai obsession, anime, etc.


Welcome to NHK is an rare case...It has an interesting story and can be quite funny, and otaku animes really aren't like that usually...It really is one of the best otaku animes...

1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

luckygirl07 wrote:


ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi


are you one of the people who 'Rage' when seeing that?

your post looks like one of them 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again' posts xD


I'm just correcting a mistake!!I didn't "rage" when I saw it!! I wrote it in read so it would be clear :D



oh lol that makes sense. sorry if I sounded like a 'hater' in my previous post. xD

1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

geenius3ab wrote:


WongsRestrained wrote:

Welcome To Nhk i guess you can call it an "otaku" anime. Hentai obsession, anime, etc.


Welcome to NHK is an rare case...It has an interesting story and can be quite funny, and otaku animes really aren't like that usually...It really is one of the best otaku animes...




oh so we're now discussion 'what are some otaku anime' now?
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi


are you one of the people who 'Rage' when seeing that?

your post looks like one of them 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again' posts xD


I'm just correcting a mistake!!I didn't "rage" when I saw it!! I wrote it in read so it would be clear :D



oh lol that makes sense. sorry if I sounded like a 'hater' in my previous post. xD



Nothing to apologize about!actually I think you have started a very interesting Topic!!
because otaku anime really suck!no real story!no real characters!!just cute girls,harem and ecchi!!
3957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Otaku anime? What are your standards in calling an anime "otaku anime"? Is it because of the parodies? Is it because of MOE and GAR characters? Or is it because of its peculiar plot? Please give us your standards.

=====================


ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi


are you one of the people who 'Rage' when seeing that?

your post looks like one of them 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again' posts xD





Well i can't really explain (It really is an hard question to answer.).......Im pretty sure that if you watch some otaku animes than you will understand...I really can't think of an answer...
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

luckygirl07 wrote:


ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


ois9 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

What are your opinions on otaku animes...The latest otaku anime is Nogizaka haruhi no himitsu...It has shitty comedies , shitty story and too many of these cute scenes...
I don't understand otakus and right now i hate their pussy attitude and so on...


Nokizaka HARUKA No Himitsu not Haruhi


are you one of the people who 'Rage' when seeing that?

your post looks like one of them 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again' posts xD


I'm just correcting a mistake!!I didn't "rage" when I saw it!! I wrote it in read so it would be clear :D



oh lol that makes sense. sorry if I sounded like a 'hater' in my previous post. xD



Nothing to apologize about!actually I think you have started a very interesting Topic!!
because otaku anime really suck!no real story!no real characters!!just cute girls,harem and ecchi!!


actually I didn't start this HAHAHAHAHA!

geenius3ab did

btw I laughed so hard when I saw your avatar xD


4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

not to sure what you lot are talking ablout but i saw a comment mentioning about nerds/geeks. so my though is NARUTO!!!! i hate those hyperactive fans, jumping around with headbands(in sand pits)


also the SEED fans they ruin the Gundam tradition
shouting,"I love you Kira!" like that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.