Created by AmaterasuOkami
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Who is your favorite female in naruto?
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / .. th0usaNd suNNy..
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

matunski wrote:

hinata cause shes hot and she has byakugan


agree agree agree... i aLso Like teMari,, duh kickass.....
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Sakura for defeating sasori =)
Posted 11/13/09
hinata! ^^
Member
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
sakura she has super strengh and could heal and maybe hinata couse she has the um eye thing there both nice buti like sakura more
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with Natsu♥
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
hinata, sakura and ino for me
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
i like sakura she fights great and is a medical nin ,shes smart and got super strength wow and is beautiful
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
Tenten because she doesn't look like she's ill 24/7 like Hinata, and doesn't get in the way like Sakura did .
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
Hinata not useless like Sakura. She is much stronger than Sakura she can see her chakra points and shut them down and kill her. Plus Hinata is cute nice and very amazing and works hard!!! xD
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
Sakura blew my vote with that fake confession thing and chasing Sasuke to kill him. Dude she has gone stupid. I thought she had more sense than doing that I didn't hate her now I do. =____=
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Belgrade, Serbia
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
Temari and Sakura are the best IMAO

BTW Hinata is pathetic and useless
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

apopadic wrote:

Temari and Sakura are the best IMAO

BTW Hinata is pathetic and useless


Hinata is not even useless....=____= she can kill Sakura she has bakuygan she can see Sakura's bodies functions and a place which can kill her just like Neji did so Hinata is actually can kill Sakura maybe so don't go saying that. Neji almost killed Hinata with his bakuygan hitting her main system so I bet she could do the same so she is every bit powerful like the other Naruto girls.
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Belgrade, Serbia
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


apopadic wrote:

Temari and Sakura are the best IMAO

BTW Hinata is pathetic and useless


Hinata is not even useless....=____= she can kill Sakura she has bakuygan she can see Sakura's bodies functions and a place which can kill her just like Neji did so Hinata is actually can kill Sakura maybe so don't go saying that. Neji almost killed Hinata with his bakuygan hitting her main system so I bet she could do the same so she is every bit powerful like the other Naruto girls.

i know she is powerful, i never said she wasn't. Physically she might be able to compare herself with the other girls, (because of her Byakugan) but mentally she is a wery weak person, and that's what makes her useless in an actual battle

Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

apopadic wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


apopadic wrote:

Temari and Sakura are the best IMAO

BTW Hinata is pathetic and useless


Hinata is not even useless....=____= she can kill Sakura she has bakuygan she can see Sakura's bodies functions and a place which can kill her just like Neji did so Hinata is actually can kill Sakura maybe so don't go saying that. Neji almost killed Hinata with his bakuygan hitting her main system so I bet she could do the same so she is every bit powerful like the other Naruto girls.


i know she is powerful, i never said she wasn't. Physically she might be able to compare herself with the other girls, (because of her Byakugan) but mentally she is a wery weak person, and that's what makes her useless in an actual battle



Dude have you even read the Manga she got ever that way long ago now. She jumped in front Naruto and Pein practically killed her so she isn't mentally anymore either. and you actually did say that...You said Pathetic and Useless so that counts actually.
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

xBlueCrayon wrote:

Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .


Hinata is not useless thats your dumbness talking. She is strong enough to beat Sakura and she actually has trained better than her in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Hinata would prepare to fight if necessary or Sakura tired to hurt her and for the record Naruto doesn't even to seem to love Sakura anymore he's not even saying " Sakura I love you!" He didn't say that back in the days it was just simple stupid crush.
The Neji part? Bleeh..Hinata hater she is actually improved as his father said you could learn something from Hinata and she actually could be stronger than Neji and the last sentence I already stated that so don't go and tell me off when you haven't even got a good single proof.
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.