Created by AmaterasuOkami
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Who is your favorite female in naruto?
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10
Wow Sparkling told him....and she's good with so much proof I don't wanna read it.
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10
Hinata can beat Sakura anytime dude she'll be completely hepless against her and Sakura learned precise chakra but Hinata learned that before her and when it showed in Naruto she is probably much stronger than Sakura but she may even be able to beat her in a taijutsu abttle that would be so awsome I bet she could though since she practices alot and Spars with Neji.
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:

Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .


Hinata is not useless thats your dumbness talking. She is strong enough to beat Sakura and she actually has trained better than her in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Hinata would prepare to fight if necessary or Sakura tired to hurt her and for the record Naruto doesn't even to seem to love Sakura anymore he's not even saying " Sakura I love you!" He didn't say that back in the days it was just simple stupid crush.
The Neji part? Bleeh..Hinata hater she is actually improved as his father said you could learn something from Hinata and she actually could be stronger than Neji and the last sentence I already stated that so don't go and tell me off when you haven't even got a good single proof.


Why else would she be a meaningless side character?
I highly doubt Hinata could beat Sakura, and I dislike both of them.
He may not love Sakura, but you and I both know that Naruto has stronger feelings for Sakura than Hinata.
Could be stronger, but she isn't.
The only thing you brought up was that her father said they can learn something from Hinata, and that doesn't prove that she could beat Sakura in a fight .
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

xBlueCrayon wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:

Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .


Hinata is not useless thats your dumbness talking. She is strong enough to beat Sakura and she actually has trained better than her in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Hinata would prepare to fight if necessary or Sakura tired to hurt her and for the record Naruto doesn't even to seem to love Sakura anymore he's not even saying " Sakura I love you!" He didn't say that back in the days it was just simple stupid crush.
The Neji part? Bleeh..Hinata hater she is actually improved as his father said you could learn something from Hinata and she actually could be stronger than Neji and the last sentence I already stated that so don't go and tell me off when you haven't even got a good single proof.


Why else would she be a meaningless side character?
I highly doubt Hinata could beat Sakura, and I dislike both of them.
He may not love Sakura, but you and I both know that Naruto has stronger feelings for Sakura than Hinata.
Could be stronger, but she isn't.
The only thing you brought up was that her father said they can learn something from Hinata, and that doesn't prove that she could beat Sakura in a fight .


She may be a side character but she isn't meaningless. I bet Hinata could beat Sakura but you just deny whatever I say to prove me wrong. Naruto actually I think it's ben evened out now since she confessed her love her almost broke the last seal and unleashed the ninetails so thats means he might have stronger feelings for Hinata.

Stupid you dumbness is still talking. I said that she learned precise chakra control before Sakura which that means stronger than Sakura plus her byakugan and she practices and spars with Neji alot improving her taijutsu so from all that training she most be stronger. Only when Sakura kills Sasuke will I believe she is stronger than Hinata. SO stop trying to prove me wrong idiot when you leave out my other info to make me seem dumb.
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10 , edited 1/21/10

xBlueCrayon wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:

Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .


Hinata is not useless thats your dumbness talking. She is strong enough to beat Sakura and she actually has trained better than her in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Hinata would prepare to fight if necessary or Sakura tired to hurt her and for the record Naruto doesn't even to seem to love Sakura anymore he's not even saying " Sakura I love you!" He didn't say that back in the days it was just simple stupid crush.
The Neji part? Bleeh..Hinata hater she is actually improved as his father said you could learn something from Hinata and she actually could be stronger than Neji and the last sentence I already stated that so don't go and tell me off when you haven't even got a good single proof.


Why else would she be a meaningless side character?
I highly doubt Hinata could beat Sakura, and I dislike both of them.
He may not love Sakura, but you and I both know that Naruto has stronger feelings for Sakura than Hinata.
Could be stronger, but she isn't.
The only thing you brought up was that her father said they can learn something from Hinata, and that doesn't prove that she could beat Sakura in a fight .


Idoit. You left out her infromation your'e a messed up dude really. Just so you can prove your'e right you say that she didn't give any evidence but clearly read her post and you left out...A HOLE LOT.
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:

Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .


Hinata is not useless thats your dumbness talking. She is strong enough to beat Sakura and she actually has trained better than her in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Hinata would prepare to fight if necessary or Sakura tired to hurt her and for the record Naruto doesn't even to seem to love Sakura anymore he's not even saying " Sakura I love you!" He didn't say that back in the days it was just simple stupid crush.
The Neji part? Bleeh..Hinata hater she is actually improved as his father said you could learn something from Hinata and she actually could be stronger than Neji and the last sentence I already stated that so don't go and tell me off when you haven't even got a good single proof.


Why else would she be a meaningless side character?
I highly doubt Hinata could beat Sakura, and I dislike both of them.
He may not love Sakura, but you and I both know that Naruto has stronger feelings for Sakura than Hinata.
Could be stronger, but she isn't.
The only thing you brought up was that her father said they can learn something from Hinata, and that doesn't prove that she could beat Sakura in a fight .


She may be a side character but she isn't meaningless. I bet Hinata could beat Sakura but you just deny whatever I say to prove me wrong. Naruto actually I think it's ben evened out now since she confessed her love her almost broke the last seal and unleashed the ninetails so thats means he might have stronger feelings for Hinata.

Stupid you dumbness is still talking. I said that she learned precise chakra control before Sakura which that means stronger than Sakura plus her byakugan and she practices and spars with Neji alot improving her taijutsu so from all that training she most be stronger. Only when Sakura kills Sasuke will I believe she is stronger than Hinata. SO stop trying to prove me wrong idiot when you leave out my other info to make me seem dumb.


I'm not trying to prove you wrong , that's just my opinion .
We'll never know who's right because there wont ever be a serious fight between the two.

She learned it before, but that doesn't mean Sakura hasn't learned it.
Hmm . Hinata sparing with Neji, or Sakura training with Tsunade, I wonder who has the stronger sparing partner ?
So the same should go for me , when I see Hinata in the Manga / Anime more, not just the fillers, and she actually defeats strong opponents on her own, then I'll believe she is stronger than Sakura.
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

xBlueCrayon wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


xBlueCrayon wrote:

Blahh . Hinata is useless . She may be strong , but she can't beat Sakura . What's the point in using her Byakugan when she'd never be able to bring herself to attacking someone that she knows ?
Would she be willing to kill the person that Naruto loves ? No .
There's no comparison between Hinata and Neji because Neji will actually fight and he is a better fighter .
She only jumped in front of Naruto because she loves him, that's it .


Hinata is not useless thats your dumbness talking. She is strong enough to beat Sakura and she actually has trained better than her in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Hinata would prepare to fight if necessary or Sakura tired to hurt her and for the record Naruto doesn't even to seem to love Sakura anymore he's not even saying " Sakura I love you!" He didn't say that back in the days it was just simple stupid crush.
The Neji part? Bleeh..Hinata hater she is actually improved as his father said you could learn something from Hinata and she actually could be stronger than Neji and the last sentence I already stated that so don't go and tell me off when you haven't even got a good single proof.


Why else would she be a meaningless side character?
I highly doubt Hinata could beat Sakura, and I dislike both of them.
He may not love Sakura, but you and I both know that Naruto has stronger feelings for Sakura than Hinata.
Could be stronger, but she isn't.
The only thing you brought up was that her father said they can learn something from Hinata, and that doesn't prove that she could beat Sakura in a fight .


She may be a side character but she isn't meaningless. I bet Hinata could beat Sakura but you just deny whatever I say to prove me wrong. Naruto actually I think it's ben evened out now since she confessed her love her almost broke the last seal and unleashed the ninetails so thats means he might have stronger feelings for Hinata.

Stupid you dumbness is still talking. I said that she learned precise chakra control before Sakura which that means stronger than Sakura plus her byakugan and she practices and spars with Neji alot improving her taijutsu so from all that training she most be stronger. Only when Sakura kills Sasuke will I believe she is stronger than Hinata. SO stop trying to prove me wrong idiot when you leave out my other info to make me seem dumb.


I'm not trying to prove you wrong , that's just my opinion .
We'll never know who's right because there wont ever be a serious fight between the two.

She learned it before, but that doesn't mean Sakura hasn't learned it.
Hmm . Hinata sparing with Neji, or Sakura training with Tsunade, I wonder who has the stronger sparing partner ?
So the same should go for me , when I see Hinata in the Manga / Anime more, not just the fillers, and she actually defeats strong opponents on her own, then I'll believe she is stronger than Sakura.


Also you still didn't read I said that Sakura learned waaay later dummy it was like in the first episode? Also Sakura would be still weak with Tsunade and she actually has defended on her own. Don't you like read anything? I remeber that stupid big bee in Naruto she defeated that so she can defend herself against a strong opponent she just chooses not to do it. Hinata is probaby better than Sakura in taijutsu and bloodline other than that Sakura can only defend herself with genjutsu probaly because Hinata has one thing Sakura can beat her in but Sakura probably wouldn't be able to beat her at her taijutsu because Neji and the bykaguan+taijutsu is way much better and Sakura probably can't beat that.
Member
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Tenten she cute and goes crazy with all those deadly weapons.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
tsunade, temari
Member
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Akatsuki's Hideout
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Lady Tsunade... good posture, excelent brain... and naughty.. hahaha... so cool! ^_^
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Serbia
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Tsunade hime
Member
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
Tsunade....... anger issues just like my friends.....
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
temari........somthin bout a girl with a fan
Member
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/12/10 , edited 2/12/10
HINATA
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
I like Konan the most!
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.