First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
stripping chinese gold medal
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Chris Chase is known to be anti-chinese guy, read his other articles on China and you'll know.

Unless, the West can prove they're underage, then no
Posted 8/22/08
Who cares, the Olympics are nothing but glorified sports. No, they don't bring the world together, they just make us all scream and brag and crap about how great we all are at physical crap. I laugh at people who care so much about this crap...
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
NO.
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

kungz wrote:

should he kexin be stipped off her medal???
i think she should be stripped off her medal..its not fair for the other athletes ...

wat do u guys think??


I'm not saying that I disagree but what advantage did she gain by being younger than everyone else? How was it unfair on them?
Posted 8/23/08

Tyrfing wrote:


kungz wrote:

should he kexin be stipped off her medal???
i think she should be stripped off her medal..its not fair for the other athletes ...

wat do u guys think??


I'm not saying that I disagree but what advantage did she gain by being younger than everyone else? How was it unfair on them?


If this is gymnastics, and she was younger, she was more flexible, nimble, and agile.
8217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Tyrfing wrote:


kungz wrote:

should he kexin be stipped off her medal???
i think she should be stripped off her medal..its not fair for the other athletes ...

wat do u guys think??


I'm not saying that I disagree but what advantage did she gain by being younger than everyone else? How was it unfair on them?


well....younger kids are more flexible nd they weight less..
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Tyrfing wrote:


kungz wrote:

should he kexin be stipped off her medal???
i think she should be stripped off her medal..its not fair for the other athletes ...

wat do u guys think??


I'm not saying that I disagree but what advantage did she gain by being younger than everyone else? How was it unfair on them?


If this is gymnastics, and she was younger, she was more flexible, nimble, and agile.


But at the same time, they have had less practice.

Meanwhile, it's unfair because for all we know, an amazing Ethiopian 14-year-old could've beat her but didn't because she was to young to go.

Honestly, the reason that the rule was there the first place was to protect young athletes from burning out... it has nothing to do with whether young athletes are better or worse.
Posted 8/23/08

idarklight wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Tyrfing wrote:


kungz wrote:

should he kexin be stipped off her medal???
i think she should be stripped off her medal..its not fair for the other athletes ...

wat do u guys think??


I'm not saying that I disagree but what advantage did she gain by being younger than everyone else? How was it unfair on them?


If this is gymnastics, and she was younger, she was more flexible, nimble, and agile.


But at the same time, they have had less practice.

Meanwhile, it's unfair because for all we know, an amazing Ethiopian 14-year-old could've beat her but didn't because she was to young to go.

Honestly, the reason that the rule was there the first place was to protect young athletes from burning out... it has nothing to do with whether young athletes are better or worse.


They could of practiced almost just as much. I really don't care I was just pointing out why it would not be fair...
Posted 8/23/08
i don't think they should strip it.
she already competed & won.

these things should be done beforehand.
& right now, its too late to start cracking down on the athletes.
if they really cared, they should have done this earlier & not waited till the end.
seems cruel & will just create more scandal & trouble.

its not like she roided, but i guess its still cheating.
but, they allowed her to compete already...
ya know?


568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Jachina wrote:

Chris Chase is known to be anti-chinese guy, read his other articles on China and you'll know.

Unless, the West can prove they're underage, then no


I agree. He's blaming everything to the Chinese. (no offense to other USA people)..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.