asian music radio~!
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anchorage, Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Hey you guys, if you're really interested in listening to music, korean, japanese, chinese, and even american, you can all listen up to it on AL Radio!

if you're sick of listening to the same songs on your itunes, you can all listen to this free radio!

you can listen to live broadcast of music... like right now!

haha

i'm play listing my music right now and usually do it in the evenings... 7:00 pm alaskan time.... or 8 pm cali time...

anyway, please listen! support AL radio by listening!!!! :)

btw, i'm DJ TIKTAK, so if you listen, you'll know its me by that X]

http://www.asianload.com/forums/radio/iTunes.pls

open with itunes and enjoy listening!

also, make an account at www.asianload.com ! Join the community!
5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
oooooooooh kool! thankiez
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anchorage, Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:

oooooooooh kool! thankiez


TELL EVERYONE!!!! haha. its pretty good remixes. haha if you have requests, just let me know ! btw, i mostely have korean music..... i have some japanese but not a lot.... the other DJ's on this radio has a huge variety but they're later in the day... haha
5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

timyun17 wrote:


Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:

oooooooooh kool! thankiez


TELL EVERYONE!!!! haha. its pretty good remixes. haha if you have requests, just let me know ! btw, i mostely have korean music..... i have some japanese but not a lot.... the other DJ's on this radio has a huge variety but they're later in the day... haha


oh ok yea i listen to Korean more than Japanese or Chinese so yea lol im all happy now haha
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anchorage, Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:


timyun17 wrote:


Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:

oooooooooh kool! thankiez


TELL EVERYONE!!!! haha. its pretty good remixes. haha if you have requests, just let me know ! btw, i mostely have korean music..... i have some japanese but not a lot.... the other DJ's on this radio has a huge variety but they're later in the day... haha


oh ok yea i listen to Korean more than Japanese or Chinese so yea lol im all happy now haha


haha kk, thats a relief! XD anyway, yuppp, listen! its all greattt stufff! haha, thanks for tuning in! : )
5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

timyun17 wrote:


Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:


timyun17 wrote:


Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:

oooooooooh kool! thankiez


TELL EVERYONE!!!! haha. its pretty good remixes. haha if you have requests, just let me know ! btw, i mostely have korean music..... i have some japanese but not a lot.... the other DJ's on this radio has a huge variety but they're later in the day... haha


oh ok yea i listen to Korean more than Japanese or Chinese so yea lol im all happy now haha


haha kk, thats a relief! XD anyway, yuppp, listen! its all greattt stufff! haha, thanks for tuning in! : )


lol yay! welcomez
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
nvm
You must be logged in to post.