First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Apply for a position in the Vampire clan
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

DormentPrincess wrote:

Name: Sapphire
Age: 104
Type: regular vampire
History: was turned into a vampire at the age of 15, my parents were killed by that vampire. I found other vampires when i was 26 of. I still look 15, but since i was a special strong child, I still am and is now able to control things. Though im small I am tough and can take most things down.


ok i'll put u on the homepage
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
name:Blackfire
age:116 looks 16
type of vamp: Noble
Hidtory:Unknown
pic:

Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
1. name : Yukki
2. age : Over 800 years old (but has the apperance of a 18 year old)
3. type of vamp: Elder 1
4. History (optional) : A very cold and quiet vampire....Belongs to a good family...but choses to do things by herself....quiet powerful and is A class in dark illusions...If you get caught up in one...well lets say g o o d - b y e....Has been classed as one of the strongest vampires in vampire history and so has been put with the other Elders.....Her past before that is pretty much unknown due to reasons that shouldnt really be spoke of...
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08

LadyYukki wrote:

1. name : Yukki
2. age : Over 800 years old (but has the apperance of a 18 year old)
3. type of vamp: Elder 1
4. History (optional) : A very cold and quiet vampire....Belongs to a good family...but choses to do things by herself....quiet powerful and is A class in dark illusions...If you get caught up in one...well lets say g o o d - b y e....Has been classed as one of the strongest vampires in vampire history and so has been put with the other Elders.....Her past before that is pretty much unknown due to reasons that shouldnt really be spoke of...


ok i'll go add u but um u can't be elder 1 tho i'm sorry u'll have to be a different one
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Hdroller wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

1. name : Yukki
2. age : Over 800 years old (but has the apperance of a 18 year old)
3. type of vamp: Elder 1
4. History (optional) : A very cold and quiet vampire....Belongs to a good family...but choses to do things by herself....quiet powerful and is A class in dark illusions...If you get caught up in one...well lets say g o o d - b y e....Has been classed as one of the strongest vampires in vampire history and so has been put with the other Elders.....Her past before that is pretty much unknown due to reasons that shouldnt really be spoke of...


ok i'll go add u but um u can't be elder 1 tho i'm sorry u'll have to be a different one


Ohh okie then no problem ^_^
Member
1119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth..duuhh
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
My Name: Yuiko Kitamura
Age: 200 appears as 14
I'm a Level E vampire that has cat ears. My parents and sister were killed by my uncle. He is still trying to target me. Which I don't know why. I am very kind to everyone. But I can be sometimes sad .My powers are electricity, wind , and telekinesis. I have a lot of vampire friends so I'm very happy

Member
2839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / south korea
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
my name is ayumi
my age is 226 year old
Type: regular vampire
History:.........


Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Ayumi666 wrote:

my name is ayumi
my age is 226 year old
Type: regular vampire
History:.........




ok i'll add u to the homepage
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

animegurl1055 wrote:

My Name: Yuiko Kitamura
Age: 200 appears as 14
I'm a Level E vampire that has cat ears. My parents and sister were killed by my uncle. He is still trying to target me. Which I don't know why. I am very kind to everyone. But I can be sometimes sad .My powers are electricity, wind , and telekinesis. I have a lot of vampire friends so I'm very happy



ok i added you to it
Member
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / darlington
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
1.name:hollowshinigamikyo
2.age: 16
3:Noble5
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

HollowShinigamiKyo wrote:

1.name:hollowshinigamikyo
2.age: 16
3:Noble5


um you can't be in 2 clans at once which one do you want to be in this one or the other one?
Member
3577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / right beside you...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
name:Akasha
age:unknow
type of vamp.Elder 2^,.,^
History:A verry powerful pureblood vampire,silent and wise who will use her powers only when is necesary...
Pic:
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
name: Jem
age: unknown
type of vamp. vampire knight
History: unknown, she always hides her history behind her smile
Member
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A dark castle fro...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
1. name: Vladimir
2. age: 17
3. type of vamp: noble vampire
4. History: Im one of the last survivors of and ancient and powerful clan of vampires. Im very young for a vampire but also very powerful. My clan was destroyed be and enemy clan in a surprise attack. Everyone in my clan were destroyed in one night. I took revenge the next morning when they celebreted there victory. They were all finished in a couple of hours. Im now known as the Monster Vampire because of that attack. Some have compered my power level to a purebloods, and some believe im going trough a rare evolution: im slowlie turning into a pureblood.


I can also turn into a dragon. Here is my dragon form:




Can i be a prince? If not can i be a noble?
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
my name is Saiko
i am centuries old but looks like im 15
im a pureblood vampire but the powers that have been demonstrated as a very rare vampire...the council classified me as the queen of vampires... and was crowned that 500 years ago and still living and lookin young i look sit on my throne lookin at my fellow people and continue to make my people happy and healthy.
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.