First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Rose Red Mansion
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

(ok ill continue)

Kyrie sat in the basement in a dark corner playing with her hair
"Well isn't this exciting?"
She hears a noise, like footsteps getting louder as they proceeded, and jumped up startled.


me: Oh hello, didn't know there would be any people coming, Welcome to Rose Red Mansion, what is your business here?


Kyrie stares up with fierce eyes ready to pounce, then calms down when she sees that she's clearly in no danger...
Me: Hello, im sorry you startled me. So, you weren't expecting people? What's the point of having such a huge mansion if you have no house guests, how boring....
Kyrie disappears and then reappears behind Jd and whispers
Me: boo..... if i told u my "buisiness" here, where would be the fun in that? *laughs*


me: Well nobody told me we had a guest, so are you here to stay? Oh and what is your name may i ask?


Me: Are you the lord of this mansion? You look really young.... Hmmm I may stay...or may not, which would you prefer lord?Ah yes, my name i suppose you would want to know that how rude of me, ok, I'm Kyrie *bows*. And you are, lord?



me: Pleasure to meet you Kyrie, my name is Jd *bows* and yes i am the lord of the mansion and the kingdom, well techincally not right now but well...well i'm the prince my parents died.


Me: Pleasure to meet you as well Lord Jd, there's no need to bow, I'm but a peasant in your presence *looks down shyly*... I'm sorry to hear that, about your parents.
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08


me: It's ok, well why don't i give you a tour around the mansion?
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:



me: It's ok, well why don't i give you a tour around the mansion?


Me: Sure, if it doesn't bother you *smiles*.

Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:



me: It's ok, well why don't i give you a tour around the mansion?


Me: Sure, if it doesn't bother you *smiles*.



Me: No its fine, please follow me.
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:



me: It's ok, well why don't i give you a tour around the mansion?


Me: Sure, if it doesn't bother you *smiles*.



Me: No its fine, please follow me.


Me: Oh, ok, thank you *looks around*
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:



me: It's ok, well why don't i give you a tour around the mansion?


Me: Sure, if it doesn't bother you *smiles*.



Me: No its fine, please follow me.


me: Right now we're in the basement which where the Vampire Clan lives.
Walks upstairs into the main hallway.
me: Here is the main hallway
Walks into the werewolf Clan area.
me: Here is where the Werewolf Clan lives.
Walks into the dining room then into the kitchen.
me: Then here is the dining room and the kitchen.
Walks over to the Demon Clan area.
me: Here's where the Demon Clan lives.
Walks to the Shinigami Clan area.
me: And here is the Shinigami Clan area, we're trying to get dark and death angels to live here but we're still working on it.
me: anything else you want to know?
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:


Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:



me: It's ok, well why don't i give you a tour around the mansion?


Me: Sure, if it doesn't bother you *smiles*.



Me: No its fine, please follow me.


me: Right now we're in the basement which where the Vampire Clan lives.
Walks upstairs into the main hallway.
me: Here is the main hallway
Walks into the werewolf Clan area.
me: Here is where the Werewolf Clan lives.
Walks into the dining room then into the kitchen.
me: Then here is the dining room and the kitchen.
Walks over to the Demon Clan area.
me: Here's where the Demon Clan lives.
Walks to the Shinigami Clan area.
me: And here is the Shinigami Clan area, we're trying to get dark and death angels to live here but we're still working on it.
me: anything else you want to know?


Me: I see, where do you reside lord?
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

me: Well my room is down in the basement, the reason why i'm in the basement is because i'm also Leader of the Vampire clan *smiles showing part of his fangs* May i ask but what creature are you? I mean so that i can get you a place to stay. (srry i got caught and then i just snuk back on)
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:




BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

me: Well I sleep down in the basement, i'm also Leader of the Vampire clan *smiles showing part of his fangs* May i ask but what creature are you? I mean so that i can get you a place to stay. (srry i got caught and then i just snuk back on)


Me: Mmmm I see, then we have something in common *smiles revealing protruding fangs* hehehe.
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:




BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

me: Well I sleep down in the basement, i'm also Leader of the Vampire clan *smiles showing part of his fangs* May i ask but what creature are you? I mean so that i can get you a place to stay. (srry i got caught and then i just snuk back on)


Me: Mmmm I see, then we have something in common *smiles revealing protruding fangs* hehehe.


me: Oh then your room will be down here, let me go find one for you.
Searches for an empty room.
me: Ah here we go, I hope this room is ok for you.
The room looks like an ordinary room a dresser, bed, and a bathroom but everything is much fansier.
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:




BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

me: Well I sleep down in the basement, i'm also Leader of the Vampire clan *smiles showing part of his fangs* May i ask but what creature are you? I mean so that i can get you a place to stay. (srry i got caught and then i just snuk back on)


Me: Mmmm I see, then we have something in common *smiles revealing protruding fangs* hehehe.


me: Oh then your room will be down here, let me go find one for you.
Searches for an empty room.
me: Ah here we go, I hope this room is ok for you.
The room looks like an ordinary room a dresser, bed, and a bathroom but everything is much fansier.


Me: Thank you I really appreciate it, are we the only ... vampires? Or creatures at all?
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:




BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

me: Well I sleep down in the basement, i'm also Leader of the Vampire clan *smiles showing part of his fangs* May i ask but what creature are you? I mean so that i can get you a place to stay. (srry i got caught and then i just snuk back on)


Me: Mmmm I see, then we have something in common *smiles revealing protruding fangs* hehehe.


me: Oh then your room will be down here, let me go find one for you.
Searches for an empty room.
me: Ah here we go, I hope this room is ok for you.
The room looks like an ordinary room a dresser, bed, and a bathroom but everything is much fansier.


Me: Thank you I really appreciate it, are we the only ... vampires? Or creatures at all?


me: Well...yes, but i'm trying to get more to join us. If you could invite some people that would be interested then go ahead.
(Um actually can u invite some ppl that you think that might want to rp here with us? cus we need more ppl to play with) (oh and srry but i gtg bye bye i'll be on tomorrow.)
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


Hdroller wrote:




BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:

me: Well I sleep down in the basement, i'm also Leader of the Vampire clan *smiles showing part of his fangs* May i ask but what creature are you? I mean so that i can get you a place to stay. (srry i got caught and then i just snuk back on)


Me: Mmmm I see, then we have something in common *smiles revealing protruding fangs* hehehe.


me: Oh then your room will be down here, let me go find one for you.
Searches for an empty room.
me: Ah here we go, I hope this room is ok for you.
The room looks like an ordinary room a dresser, bed, and a bathroom but everything is much fansier.


Me: Thank you I really appreciate it, are we the only ... vampires? Or creatures at all?


me: Well...yes, but i'm trying to get more to join us. If you could invite some people that would be interested then go ahead.
(Um actually can u invite some ppl that you think that might want to rp here with us? cus we need more ppl to play with) (oh and srry but i gtg bye bye i'll be on tomorrow.)


Me: This will be interesting indeed *snickers*. Goodnight Lord *winks*
Royal Leader of the Vampires
11580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Transylvania, liv...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
wakes up from his coffin. *yawn* Jd hops out of his coffin and takes out a black shirt and black pants. He slips into them and leaves his room. Jd heads upstairs and squints at the sunlight *sigh*. he then walks into the dining room and sits down at the table.
Waiter: Oh hello Prince Julius what would you like to eat this morning?
me: Oh i'll just have some fresh toast and a glass of blood please.
Waiter: Yes Prince it'll be out soon.
me: Thankyou
The waiter left the dining room and went into the kitchen with the order and after a 5 minutes she came out with my food.
Waiter: here you go prince.

Me: Thankyou it looks delicious
Jd dug into his meal and ate his french toast fast and with his fangs aching terribly drank his glass of blood with satisfaction.
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Hdroller wrote:

wakes up from his coffin. *yawn* Jd hops out of his coffin and takes out a black shirt and black pants. He slips into them and leaves his room. Jd heads upstairs and squints at the sunlight *sigh*. he then walks into the dining room and sits down at the table.
Waiter: Oh hello Prince Julius what would you like to eat this morning?
me: Oh i'll just have some fresh toast and a glass of blood please.
Waiter: Yes Prince it'll be out soon.
me: Thankyou
The waiter left the dining room and went into the kitchen with the order and after a 5 minutes she came out with my food.
Waiter: here you go prince.

Me: Thankyou it looks delicious
Jd dug into his meal and ate his french toast fast and with his fangs aching terribly drank his glass of blood with satisfaction.


Kyrie lie awake in her bed after a restless night.
Me: How boring....
She randomly appears in a chair directly across from the prince.
Me: You eat.....human food? How stange...
Then she walked away and disappeard into the shadows..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.