Anyone know hwo to download free music?
2071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
i really want some new songs. i cant find a site to download music for free. anyone got any sites. if so plz share xD. sry if there was already a forum like dis but im desperate.
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Free songs are illegal.
10717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Its not illegal if you do it the right way... get coupons from cereal boxes! hehehe
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
well you can use limewire..just download it from the internet..and install it..
10717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

shan021 wrote:

well you can use limewire..just download it from the internet..and install it..


AND that is illegal. You get fined if caught. 2000 dollars fine
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kitzutsuita wrote:


shan021 wrote:

well you can use limewire..just download it from the internet..and install it..


AND that is illegal. You get fined if caught. 2000 dollars fine :)


really? oh i didn't know that.. but..how can they find you?
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sick Of Crying......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
for me i go to youtube and find a click that has the song i want
and in the description box u click the thing that says more and then there is gonna be url
you copy the url
and then go to
zamzar.com/url/
and put the url in the place it says and then the thing next to it find mp3 and then it will transfer it to ur e-mail address
and then just download it and then u get ur song for free
10717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

shan021 wrote:


kitzutsuita wrote:


shan021 wrote:

well you can use limewire..just download it from the internet..and install it..


AND that is illegal. You get fined if caught. 2000 dollars fine :)


really? oh i didn't know that.. but..how can they find you?


hm.. that I really don't know. My friend got fined 2000 dollars for downloading off of limewire. I dont know how they caught her O_o. They sent her a letter in the mail.. and bam.. 2000 dollars fine with court fees >_>
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
I use Limewire. Just be cautious of what you download...
Or you can always take the safe route and download music legally on iTunes, etc...

709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cebu philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
check aimini.net
Posted 8/22/08
Please use this

Best place to download songs?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-252321/Best-place-to-download-songs.html

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.