First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply School Dance!!!
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 9/2/08
This is our Forum for school Dances!
The 1st school dance is Mask ball!
School Dance:
Ok, the school Dance will be open at 4 september!!!
In dances can come all the members, but the member swho joined to this school dance, will participate in competition:
Best Mask ball princess!!!
The competition will start at 4.september!!






ladies:

1st:


2nd:


3rd:


4th:


5th:


6th:



gentlemans:
NONE!
Posted 8/22/08
can i not take part in this?
Posted 8/22/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:

can i not take part in this?


why?? u dont wana go to mask ball???

Posted 8/22/08

pelite222 wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

can i not take part in this?


why?? u dont wana go to mask ball???



hehehe ps xP i dont lyk this kind of things
Posted 8/22/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

can i not take part in this?


why?? u dont wana go to mask ball???



hehehe ps xP i dont lyk this kind of things


ok, if u dont wana...

Posted 8/22/08

pelite222 wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

can i not take part in this?


why?? u dont wana go to mask ball???



hehehe ps xP i dont lyk this kind of things


ok, if u dont wana...



gomensai
Member
4043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Your name:Valerie
Your pic:

2nd pic:


will this do?
Moderator
3638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Aus
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
username:rinaskylark
pic:
kk my comp is not uploading it! ill upload 2moro ok?
2nd pic:
Posted 8/25/08

rinaskylark wrote:

username:rinaskylark
pic:
kk my comp is not uploading it! ill upload 2moro ok?
2nd pic:


ok! ^^
Member
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

pelite222 wrote:

This is our Forum for school Dances!
The 1st school dance is Mask ball!

School Dance:

1st you have to join to School Dance!!!

Your name:
Your pic: (ladies have to be in dress, but gentleman in suit! )
2nd pic: (u have to put your mask!!!)

The joining will be over at 31 august!!



ladies:

1st:
Username:pelite222
Name:Maddy
Pic:
2nd pic:



2nd:
Name:Valerie
Pic:
2nd pic:



gentlemans:


username:kityee123
Your name:Ai
Your pic:

2nd pic:

Moderator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Username : twinkle_minkle
Name: Melissa

Pic :



Mask :

Moderator
3638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Aus
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
username:rinaskylark
name: rina
pic:

mask:
Posted 8/26/08
Your name:Mitsuko
Your pic: (ladies have to be in dress, but gentleman in suit! ):
2nd pic: (u have to put your mask!!!)
Posted 8/26/08

pelite222 wrote:

This is our Forum for school Dances!
The 1st school dance is Mask ball!

School Dance:

1st you have to join to School Dance!!!

Your name:
Your pic: (ladies have to be in dress, but gentleman in suit! )
2nd pic: (u have to put your mask!!!)

The joining will be over at 31 august!!



ladies:

1st:


2nd:


3rd:


4th:


5th:




gentlemans:


6th right?
Posted 8/26/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

This is our Forum for school Dances!
The 1st school dance is Mask ball!

School Dance:

1st you have to join to School Dance!!!

Your name:
Your pic: (ladies have to be in dress, but gentleman in suit! )
2nd pic: (u have to put your mask!!!)

The joining will be over at 31 august!!



ladies:

1st:


2nd:


3rd:


4th:


5th:




gentlemans:


6th right?


oh, yeah i didnt see that u post it.. ok you will be the 6.ladie!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.