First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
~MEMBERSHIP CARDS~
Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 9/11/08
purpiff_01 has stopped doing membership card requests...you can still get an application but you will get yours in about a week or never..even though it takes only 5 minutes to make one...please go to complaint departments if your pizzed off at us for not doing your requests....or just shout at one of the mods...


Kawaii avii Cafe is now providing membership cards! but since the pic slot for #1 is kinda wierd i'll experiment with your pics and if it doesnt loook good please tell us and it will not be our fault because you choose a horrible pic to work with.Please fill this out!

Username:
Nickname (optional):
D.O.B:
Card:1,2,or3
Status(optional) :
Text colour:
Crop:(yes or no)
Pic:(please give us a pic that will fit into the pic slot. Not too big or too small.)
Extra pics:(Please tell us which pic you would like to put into your membership card as an extra.)
1.
2.
3.
4.

Please do not quote this! and I will quote yours when finished.






Posted 8/22/08
Username:Winterroselove
Nickname (optional):Rose
D.O.B:April 4
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :Mod
Text colour:Pink
Pic:(please give us a pic that will fit into the pic slot. Not too big or too small.)
Extra pics:(Please tell us which pic you would like to put into your membership card as an extra.)
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/24/08
Username:takuto4mitsuki
Nickname:mitsuki
D.O.B:december 12
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :member
Text colour:violet
Pic:

71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Username:animeaddicted16
Nickname:tessa
D.O.B: June 16
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :member
Text colour: pink
Pic:
Posted 8/24/08
Username:jenny67234
Nickname (optional):mana
D.O.B:1/22
Card:1,2,or3:3
Status(optional) :member
Text colour:pink
Pic:
Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Username:Winterroselove
Nickname (optional):Rose
D.O.B:April 4
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :Mod
Text colour:Pink
Pic:(please give us a pic that will fit into the pic slot. Not too big or too small.)
Extra pics:(Please tell us which pic you would like to put into your membership card as an extra.)


Done!
Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

takuto4mitsuki wrote:

Username:takuto4mitsuki
Nickname:mitsuki
D.O.B:december 12
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :member
Text colour:violet
Pic:



done!
Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:

Username:animeaddicted16
Nickname:tessa
D.O.B: June 16
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :member
Text colour: pink
Pic:


Done!

Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Nickname (optional):mana
D.O.B:1/22
Card:1,2,or3:3
Status(optional) :member
Text colour:pink
Pic:

Done!
Server
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
can u make me an ID card for another group???
Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

jianing23 wrote:

can u make me an ID card for another group???

Sorry but i can't but i know a group that can! it's called Avi Decoration and it'll say membership cards layout!

Customer
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Username: alanaunicorn
Nickname (optional): Alana
D.O.B: December 18
Card:1,2,or3: 1
Status(optional): member
Text colour: Pink
Pic:
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


animeaddicted16 wrote:

Username:animeaddicted16
Nickname:tessa
D.O.B: June 16
Card:1,2,or3:1
Status(optional) :member
Text colour: pink
Pic:


Done!



Arigato :D

Customer
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Username:Kelrosna
Nickname (optional):Kerii
D.O.B:December 7
Card:1,2,or 3 : Card 2
Status(optional) : Member
Text colour:pink or anything that suit the pic.
Crop:(yes or no):hmm..anything..
Pic:(please give us a pic that will fit into the pic slot. Not too big or too small.):
Extra pics:(Please tell us which pic you would like to put into your membership card as an extra.): pic 3&4
Creator
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

alanaunicorn wrote:

Username: alanaunicorn
Nickname (optional): Alana
D.O.B: December 18
Card:1,2,or3: 1
Status(optional): member
Text colour: Pink
Pic:


Done!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.