First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Positions for: Prince's, Princess's, Royal Pets, Maids and Butlers!
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Username: animenmangaadic
Name: Ana
Desired Position: Princess
Posted 10/3/08
Username: angelzluv
Name: Angel
Desired Position: Princess
Member
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Username:Shugo_Chara_Rox
Name: Michiko
Desired Position: Princess

onegai .....................arigatou
Member
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sumwhere havin an...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
User name: SenaFan
Name: Tyler
Desired position: Princess

Member
4618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore in Sout...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
Username:nightbaneundead
Name:Yagami Night
Desired Position:Prince
Creator
2521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

nightbaneundead wrote:

Username:nightbaneundead
Name:Yagami Night
Desired Position:Prince


First Prince! Yayy! Well Done, and thanks! XD
Member
4618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore in Sout...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 10/22/08

wynchung wrote:


nightbaneundead wrote:

Username:nightbaneundead
Name:Yagami Night
Desired Position:Prince


First Prince! Yayy! Well Done, and thanks! XD


Thank for approving me to be a prince.
Hey wait I am the only one?!
Creator
2521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

nightbaneundead wrote:


wynchung wrote:


nightbaneundead wrote:

Username:nightbaneundead
Name:Yagami Night
Desired Position:Prince


First Prince! Yayy! Well Done, and thanks! XD


Thank for approving me to be a prince.
Hey wait I am the only one?!


Yup XD But don't worry, i'm sure there will be more princes to come ^^ ... Hopefully =\
Member
4618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore in Sout...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Hopefully?!
Creator
2521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

nightbaneundead wrote:

Hopefully?!


haha XP
Posted 11/1/08
username:geekizoid
name: Adrian or Mirak
postion: the very first butler!!!!!

Creator
2521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

geekizoid wrote:

username:geekizoid
name: Adrian or Mirak
postion: the very first butler!!!!!



Yayyy!!! Thanks! XD
Posted 11/2/08

wynchung wrote:


geekizoid wrote:

username:geekizoid
name: Adrian or Mirak
postion: the very first butler!!!!!



Yayyy!!! Thanks! XD


no problemo~
Posted 2/1/09
Username: xanime4lifex
name: Angel
position: Princess
Creator
2521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

xanime4lifex wrote:

Username: xanime4lifex
name: Angel
position: Princess



I was starting to think this group was completely isolated. =P Not been getting many guests.
Thank you ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.