First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Is killing a person, that killed a person.. okay?
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Uzumaki101 wrote:


animallover2929 wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

That is a thoughie. But i'm sure I heard a quote... here goes:

Killing a person for revenge is, not only not good, but it will never make you feel any better and you won't be any better than the person you've killed. If you kill the person who killed someone else, i'm sure that other people, who cherish that person, will try to kill you for killing the person who killed, thus the killing won't just stop with you killing the person.

It won't have any end and will just become a mass murder...


uhh... I think that wasn't a quote and just came out of my mouth right now...


lol yeah I agree with you. The killing would just go in a circle.


It won't go into a circle... it goe into a straight line... people killing other people endlessly... like how a line doesn't have any end.

a circle: wait... you can't kill the same person twice now... can you???

Whatever goes with your flow.

Don't mind the newbie^^


lol a timeline of people being killed by people who were killed by the people being killed... err...
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Nyarth wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:


animallover2929 wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

That is a thoughie. But i'm sure I heard a quote... here goes:

Killing a person for revenge is, not only not good, but it will never make you feel any better and you won't be any better than the person you've killed. If you kill the person who killed someone else, i'm sure that other people, who cherish that person, will try to kill you for killing the person who killed, thus the killing won't just stop with you killing the person.

It won't have any end and will just become a mass murder...


uhh... I think that wasn't a quote and just came out of my mouth right now...


lol yeah I agree with you. The killing would just go in a circle.


It won't go into a circle... it goe into a straight line... people killing other people endlessly... like how a line doesn't have any end.

a circle: wait... you can't kill the same person twice now... can you???

Whatever goes with your flow.

Don't mind the newbie^^


lol a timeline of people being killed by people who were killed by the people being killed... err...


lol yep! ha ha
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth^^
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Nyarth wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:


animallover2929 wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

That is a thoughie. But i'm sure I heard a quote... here goes:

Killing a person for revenge is, not only not good, but it will never make you feel any better and you won't be any better than the person you've killed. If you kill the person who killed someone else, i'm sure that other people, who cherish that person, will try to kill you for killing the person who killed, thus the killing won't just stop with you killing the person.

It won't have any end and will just become a mass murder...


uhh... I think that wasn't a quote and just came out of my mouth right now...


lol yeah I agree with you. The killing would just go in a circle.


It won't go into a circle... it goe into a straight line... people killing other people endlessly... like how a line doesn't have any end.

a circle: wait... you can't kill the same person twice now... can you???

Whatever goes with your flow.

Don't mind the newbie^^


lol a timeline of people being killed by people who were killed by the people being killed... err...


lol. you just lost me there^^
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
what goes around comes back around
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth^^
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

atrachan wrote:

what goes around comes back around


in other words... a circle
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Uzumaki101 wrote:


atrachan wrote:

what goes around comes back around


in other words... a circle


no back around /me joke
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth^^
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

atrachan wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:


atrachan wrote:

what goes around comes back around


in other words... a circle


no back around /me joke


OMG! NINJA!
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Uzumaki101 wrote:


OMG! NINJA!




551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth^^
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

atrachan wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:


OMG! NINJA!






Lol. You caught me off guard with that spoiler
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08

Uzumaki101 wrote:

Lol. You caught me off guard with that spoiler



Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
Well it depends who they killed...if that person killed someone's close friend or family that was innocent then I think it's okay. =\
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth^^
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

atrachan wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

Lol. You caught me off guard with that spoiler





OH LAWD! MY EYES!!!!!

16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

atrachan wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

Lol. You caught me off guard with that spoiler





lol the real circle here is the super quote circle between you two
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


atrachan wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

Lol. You caught me off guard with that spoiler





lol the real circle here is the super quote circle between you two :)


lol i realized it but it was funny to continue n_n *sorry*
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


atrachan wrote:


Uzumaki101 wrote:

Lol. You caught me off guard with that spoiler





lol the real circle here is the super quote circle between you two :)


LOL They are funny. ha ha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.