First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar/banner Request
Creator
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/31/08
To request for an avatar,please fill in this form:

Name:
Text:
Crop:
Decorations:
others:
Size:
Picture:(in spoiler)


To request for a banner, please fill in this form:

Name:
Text:
Horizontal/vertical:
Crop:
Decorations:
others:
Size:
Picture:(in spoiler)


NEW RULES!!

A picture has to be uploaded for each avatar you request..thank you!
Posted 8/23/08
Name:flashfire589
Text:flashfire589,chris-kun
Crop:no
Decorations:flaming words(if possible)
others:flashing
Size:tall and thin
Picture:

thank you sooo much!!!
Posted 8/23/08
o srry forgot to put in spoiler......
Creator
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

flashfire589 wrote:

Name:flashfire589
Text:flashfire589,chris-kun
Crop:no
Decorations:flaming words(if possible)
others:flashing
Size:tall and thin
Picture:


thank you sooo much!!!


DONE! hope you like it, if you want me to redo it, please say so.......
Member
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Name: Code1412
Text: Jenni, Code1412
Crop,Decorations,others: I shall let you to decide what to do to my pic.
Size: no change
Creator
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

code1412 wrote:

Name: Code1412
Text: Jenni, Code1412
Crop,Decorations,others: I shall let you to decide what to do to my pic.
Size: no change


Done!! hope you like it....if you want me to redo it, please say so..
Member
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

sakura-chan2617 wrote:


code1412 wrote:

Name: Code1412
Text: Jenni, Code1412
Crop,Decorations,others: I shall let you to decide what to do to my pic.
Size: no change


Done!! hope you like it....if you want me to redo it, please say so..


Thank you! It is really well done.. This group is deffinedly worth recommending..
Posted 8/24/08

sakura-chan2617 wrote:


flashfire589 wrote:

Name:flashfire589
Text:flashfire589,chris-kun
Crop:no
Decorations:flaming words(if possible)
others:flashing
Size:tall and thin
Picture:


thank you sooo much!!!


DONE! hope you like it, if you want me to redo it, please say so.......


you forgot the "h" in flashfire (could u please fix that?)

other than that it looks perfect (thank you)
Creator
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08


Gomenasai! i'll redo it..but..my computer got some problems and for some reasons the program that i use to make avatar can't be open..do you mind waiting a little bit longer before i fix this problem..Gomen!!
Posted 8/26/08

sakura-chan2617 wrote:



Gomenasai! i'll redo it..but..my computer got some problems and for some reasons the program that i use to make avatar can't be open..do you mind waiting a little bit longer before i fix this problem..Gomen!!


yea sure its no problem take ur time
anytime is fine

1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / No one knows
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08
Name: Miskapantteri
Text: Miskapantteri
Crop: you decide
Decorations: you decide
others:you decide
Size: Thin and tall
Picture:
Member
3027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Spira
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Name: lil_anime_cutiiie
Text:mello
Crop:yes
Decorations:
others:dont mind but no love hearts or stars
Size:Tall and thing not too thin
Picture:


Creator
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

flashfire589 wrote:


sakura-chan2617 wrote:



Gomenasai! i'll redo it..but..my computer got some problems and for some reasons the program that i use to make avatar can't be open..do you mind waiting a little bit longer before i fix this problem..Gomen!!


yea sure its no problem take ur time
anytime is fine



DONE!!!
Creator
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Miskapantteri wrote:

Name: Miskapantteri
Text: Miskapantteri
Crop: you decide
Decorations: you decide
others:you decide
Size: Thin and tall
Picture:


DONE!!!!
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / No one knows
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

sakura-chan2617 wrote:


Miskapantteri wrote:

Name: Miskapantteri
Text: Miskapantteri
Crop: you decide
Decorations: you decide
others:you decide
Size: Thin and tall
Picture:


DONE!!!!


Thank you it's perfect
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.