First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[Fanfiction] My life as a villain
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

vampluver21 wrote:

i love it so far.
can't wait for chapter 10.

and is this on fanfiction.net?


yep It's there too xD I'm working on chapter 10...But it's not a easy work. Thanks!
Member
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

adelutzys wrote:


vampluver21 wrote:

i love it so far.
can't wait for chapter 10.

and is this on fanfiction.net?


yep It's there too xD I'm working on chapter 10...But it's not a easy work. Thanks!


lol yeah writting fanfics can get pretty hard after a while.
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
when r u going to post the next chap and great job so far
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

adelutzys wrote:


tinasterr wrote:

ahhhh. as bad as i want to read it, i must refrain from doing so..bcuz im reading like 50 billion fanfics and books and i confuse them with eachother.


That's how I do too lmao =))) and that's why I don't have much time to write the next chapters...I'll start now xD


ahahaha. aww, that must be stressful.
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Ugh...It took so long >.< Anyway Enjoy the 10 th chapter xD !!

Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

lileve305 wrote:

when r u going to post the next chap and great job so far


thanks ^^ I posted it xDD <33
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
great chapter amazing
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

lileve305 wrote:

great chapter amazing


woot! Thankies xD <333
Member
23051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where you're not
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
awesome work, i can't wait till the next chapter! keep up the good work!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
another amuto story.............. jk jk... dun kill me k. i didn't mean it!!
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

amulet_heart wrote:

another amuto story.............. jk jk... dun kill me k. i didn't mean it!!


haha u're funny xD Don't worry I have in mind to write a Tadamu one too~
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

karentran wrote:

awesome work, i can't wait till the next chapter! keep up the good work!


thanks a lot xD The 11 th chapter will be out tomorrow cuz I have another 2 stories and I have to upload there too :D
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

adelutzys wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

another amuto story.............. jk jk... dun kill me k. i didn't mean it!!


haha u're funny xD Don't worry I have in mind to write a Tadamu one too~


yay!!!! i wanna see it!!!!
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

amulet_heart wrote:


adelutzys wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

another amuto story.............. jk jk... dun kill me k. i didn't mean it!!


haha u're funny xD Don't worry I have in mind to write a Tadamu one too~


yay!!!! i wanna see it!!!!


okay but I have to finish amuto and the embryo first [another story of mine :D-i have about 2 chapters left to write] and I'll let you know when I'll post it xD kay?:D
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

adelutzys wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


adelutzys wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

another amuto story.............. jk jk... dun kill me k. i didn't mean it!!


haha u're funny xD Don't worry I have in mind to write a Tadamu one too~


yay!!!! i wanna see it!!!!


okay but I have to finish amuto and the embryo first [another story of mine :D-i have about 2 chapters left to write] and I'll let you know when I'll post it xD kay?:D


yay!!!! can't wait!!! the first tadamu story ever!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.