Created by animallover2929
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Do you believe in Deja-vu?
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
I believe in it XD
Posted 8/22/08
=_=? i once accidentally threw up some stuff i ate like an hour ago, does that count?
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
ha ha ha. I guess it can be. lol
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Yeahh is De ja Vu like something happens to you and happened before??
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Zenchiji wrote:

Yeahh is De ja Vu like something happens to you and happened before??


yeap XD its when you have a dream or feeling that something is going to happen and it does
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
I experience it all the time. -___________- to tell you the truth, it gets quite annoying....
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
yup, always have dreams that come true
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animallover2929 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

Yeahh is De ja Vu like something happens to you and happened before??


yeap XD its when you have a dream or feeling that something is going to happen and it does


O i nenver had a dream come true before but i had the feelin thats its happened before or i seen it before
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
lol its like peeping into the future...
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Zenchiji wrote:


animallover2929 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

Yeahh is De ja Vu like something happens to you and happened before??


yeap XD its when you have a dream or feeling that something is going to happen and it does


O i nenver had a dream come true before but i had the feelin thats its happened before or i seen it before


yep that counts!
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CrunchyLand
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
how do u believe in it if u feel it?how do u believe if its true?
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Shouldn't this be in the polls section?

And yes I do believe in Deja-vu.
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

USayHello wrote:

how do u believe in it if u feel it?how do u believe if its true?


I think its kinda like a hunch. The feeling is so strong that you can't doubt it, and then it happens and your like "Oh I knew it". I'm not sure if thats Deja-vu but i think it is. 0_0
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

Shouldn't this be in the polls section?

And yes I do believe in Deja-vu.


OMG I forgot to out it in polls section.. 0_0 lol
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
i live in a déjà-vu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.