WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Sign Up
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
Hatsune Miku here as always!Ok if you wanna be a mod fill this out^_^


Username:
Name:
What can you do:
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Moderator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / computer
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Username:kamichama_karin_rulez
Name:Di
What can you do:Add songs, upload awsome pics, and anything else u want me ta do i'll try
A pik of Hatsune Miku:

PLZE PICK ME AS A MOD!!!!!!
Posted 8/22/08

kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

Username:kamichama_karin_rulez
Name:Di
What can you do:Add songs, upload awsome pics, and anything else u want me ta do i'll try
A pik of Hatsune Miku:

PLZE PICK ME AS A MOD!!!!!!


ok^_^and can u add some Hatsune Miku music up?thxs
Moderator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / computer
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Winterroselove wrote:


kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

Username:kamichama_karin_rulez
Name:Di
What can you do:Add songs, upload awsome pics, and anything else u want me ta do i'll try
A pik of Hatsune Miku:

PLZE PICK ME AS A MOD!!!!!!


ok^_^and can u add some Hatsune Miku music up?thxs


Yay!!!Thank u very much!!!
Posted 8/22/08

kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

Username:kamichama_karin_rulez
Name:Di
What can you do:Add songs, upload awsome pics, and anything else u want me ta do i'll try
A pik of Hatsune Miku:

PLZE PICK ME AS A MOD!!!!!!


ok^_^and can u add some Hatsune Miku music up?thxs


Yay!!!Thank u very much!!!


and your pik was the home pik now
Moderator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / computer
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Winterroselove wrote:


kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

Username:kamichama_karin_rulez
Name:Di
What can you do:Add songs, upload awsome pics, and anything else u want me ta do i'll try
A pik of Hatsune Miku:

PLZE PICK ME AS A MOD!!!!!!


ok^_^and can u add some Hatsune Miku music up?thxs


Yay!!!Thank u very much!!!


and your pik was the home pik now


thank u sooooo much!!!
Posted 8/22/08
Username: crunchymandy
Name: Mandy
What can you do: I could make avis, membership cards and etc.
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Ok, here's the edited avi.

Hope you like it ^^
Posted 8/23/08

crunchymandy wrote:

Username: crunchymandy
Name: Mandy
What can you do: I could make avis, membership cards and etc.
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Ok, here's the edited avi.

Hope you like it ^^


can you like help invite and make mebership cards?
Posted 8/23/08

Winterroselove wrote:


crunchymandy wrote:

Username: crunchymandy
Name: Mandy
What can you do: I could make avis, membership cards and etc.
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Ok, here's the edited avi.

Hope you like it ^^


can you like help invite and make mebership cards?


Sure, if that's what helps ^^
Posted 8/23/08

crunchymandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


crunchymandy wrote:

Username: crunchymandy
Name: Mandy
What can you do: I could make avis, membership cards and etc.
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Ok, here's the edited avi.

Hope you like it ^^


can you like help invite and make mebership cards?


Sure, if that's what helps ^^


ok your a mod and can you make the forum "Swimming Pool" and" Membership Cards" since they wont allow me to make anymore forums xD(amke it exaltys like how it is just take out the "
Posted 8/23/08

ok your a mod and can you make the forum "Swimming Pool" and" Membership Cards" since they wont allow me to make anymore forums xD(amke it exaltys like how it is just take out the "


Ok ^^ Thank you!
Posted 8/23/08

crunchymandy wrote:


ok your a mod and can you make the forum "Swimming Pool" and" Membership Cards" since they wont allow me to make anymore forums xD(amke it exaltys like how it is just take out the "


Ok ^^ Thank you!


ok umm for the forums just put the title title and put like pool and ill fix it after i eat kay?
Moderator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
username:aquapearlmelody
name:Trisha
wat can i do:i'm good at banners and uploading cool pics but i can do anything :D

pic:
Moderator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / computer
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

aquapearlmelody wrote:

username:aquapearlmelody
name:Trisha
wat can i do:i'm good at banners and uploading cool pics but i can do anything :D

pic:


sure and i luv the pic

Posted 8/27/08

aquapearlmelody wrote:

username:aquapearlmelody
name:Trisha
wat can i do:i'm good at banners and uploading cool pics but i can do anything :D

pic:


ok and can up invite all your friends and upload some piks
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.