First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Sign Up
Posted 9/8/08
Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Posted 9/14/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


the wat u cna do doesnt really count
Posted 9/14/08

Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


the wat u cna do doesnt really count

well okay well right now i dont want the position of being a mod
Posted 9/15/08

jenny67234 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


the wat u cna do doesnt really count

well okay well right now i dont want the position of being a mod


ok then but posting piks count u knowxD
Posted 9/15/08

Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


the wat u cna do doesnt really count

well okay well right now i dont want the position of being a mod


ok then but posting piks count u knowxD


nah its ok since im a mod for other groups im kind of tied but i can help u with the graphix also since im good in them
Posted 9/15/08

jenny67234 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


the wat u cna do doesnt really count

well okay well right now i dont want the position of being a mod


ok then but posting piks count u knowxD


nah its ok since im a mod for other groups im kind of tied but i can help u with the graphix also since im good in them


ok thxs^^
Posted 9/15/08

Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
What can you do: give the keys to the users who request for a room
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


the wat u cna do doesnt really count

well okay well right now i dont want the position of being a mod


ok then but posting piks count u knowxD


nah its ok since im a mod for other groups im kind of tied but i can help u with the graphix also since im good in them


ok thxs^^


well right now im bzi but i have to do it later how bout reply to me on the weekends then i ll get with it
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Username: mars2cool
Name: Miyu-chan
What can you do: membership cards, aviis, banners, and more
A pik of Hatsune Miku:
Posted 9/27/08

mars2cool wrote:

Username: mars2cool
Name: Miyu-chan
What can you do: membership cards, aviis, banners, and more
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


ok!help with the mebership cards if you can
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Winterroselove wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Username: mars2cool
Name: Miyu-chan
What can you do: membership cards, aviis, banners, and more
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


ok!help with the mebership cards if you can


thx so much!
i'll do it!
Posted 11/15/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Hatsune Miku here as always!Ok if you wanna be a mod fill this out^_^


Username:
Name:
What can you do:
A pik of Hatsune Miku:


username : animecrush
name : guess it ^~
what can I do : making avi, banners, inviting people, etc
pic :

Posted 11/16/08


ok
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.