First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Membership Cards!!!
Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 9/14/08
Request for your membership cards here!

Fill this out:
Username:
Name:
Birthday:


This is what the cards look like:
Creator
4665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Username:MewIchigo09
Name:Danica
Birthday:January 31st

Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

MewIchigo09 wrote:

Username:MewIchigo09
Name:Danica
Birthday:January 31st




Creator
4665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Genie225 wrote:


MewIchigo09 wrote:

Username:MewIchigo09
Name:Danica
Birthday:January 31st






Thanks!
Posted 9/18/08
username: auomimed
name: Dilly
Birthday: December 16th
Member
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Genie225 wrote:

Request for your membership cards here!

Fill this out:
Username:
Name:
Birthday:


This is what the cards look like:



Username: Najika4

Name: Najika Or Gabbi

Birthday: 23/11/97 (I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNG!!!)
Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

auomimed wrote:

username: auomimed
name: Dilly
Birthday: December 16th

Here you go ^^


Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Najika4 wrote:


Genie225 wrote:

Request for your membership cards here!

Fill this out:
Username:
Name:
Birthday:


This is what the cards look like:



Username: Najika4

Name: Najika Or Gabbi

Birthday: 23/11/97 (I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNG!!!)

Here you go ^^

Posted 9/19/08


auomimed wrote:

username: auomimed
name: Dilly
Birthday: December 16th


Here you go ^^

thnx!!!! ^^

Member
3037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my coffin
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
~Username: wuchunaddict
~Name: helena-charise
~Birthday: january 5, 1996

,.arigato gozaimsu!!!

,.have a nice day!! ^_^

-x0x0-
Member
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / D.Gray-Man World....
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
USERNAME:ILUVJAEJOONG
NAME:NHOU
B-DAY: JAN.28,1993
Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

wuchunaddict wrote:

~Username: wuchunaddict
~Name: helena-charise
~Birthday: january 5, 1996

,.arigato gozaimsu!!!

,.have a nice day!! ^_^

-x0x0-

Here you go~ ^^

Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

iluvjaejoong wrote:

USERNAME:ILUVJAEJOONG
NAME:NHOU
B-DAY: JAN.28,1993



Member
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / D.Gray-Man World....
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
hahaha...wow..thank you...lol..
Member
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Genie225 wrote:


Najika4 wrote:


Genie225 wrote:

Request for your membership cards here!

Fill this out:
Username:
Name:
Birthday:


This is what the cards look like:



Username: Najika4

Name: Najika Or Gabbi

Birthday: 23/11/97 (I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNG!!!)

Here you go ^^



THX a lot!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.