Post Reply review forum - My life as a villain
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Guys tell me what you think about my second fanfic xD
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I really love the style you write in! One of my favorite fanfictions! Your English is really good too, I didn´t notice that many spelling mistakes. If I could write as well as you I´d be happy! Ikuto with a kid thats not Amu´s... I can´t even imagine that! Keep writing and I´ll keep reading!^^
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:

I really love the style you write in! One of my favorite fanfictions! Your English is really good too, I didn´t notice that many spelling mistakes. If I could write as well as you I´d be happy! Ikuto with a kid thats not Amu´s... I can´t even imagine that! Keep writing and I´ll keep reading!^^


Thanks so much ^_^ I'm from Romania and I still think that my english isn't good enough lmao =)) but I tried I'm glad you like it *hugz* xD
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

adelutzys wrote:


Amulet-Clover wrote:

I really love the style you write in! One of my favorite fanfictions! Your English is really good too, I didn´t notice that many spelling mistakes. If I could write as well as you I´d be happy! Ikuto with a kid thats not Amu´s... I can´t even imagine that! Keep writing and I´ll keep reading!^^


Thanks so much ^_^ I'm from Romania and I still think that my english isn't good enough lmao =)) but I tried I'm glad you like it *hugz* xD


*Big Huggle!* Don´t worry your English is great! I wouldn´t be able to tell by reading your story that you´re Romanian so...(double thumbs up!)
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:


adelutzys wrote:


Amulet-Clover wrote:

I really love the style you write in! One of my favorite fanfictions! Your English is really good too, I didn´t notice that many spelling mistakes. If I could write as well as you I´d be happy! Ikuto with a kid thats not Amu´s... I can´t even imagine that! Keep writing and I´ll keep reading!^^


Thanks so much ^_^ I'm from Romania and I still think that my english isn't good enough lmao =)) but I tried I'm glad you like it *hugz* xD


*Big Huggle!* Don´t worry your English is great! I wouldn´t be able to tell by reading your story that you´re Romanian so...(double thumbs up!)


:blush: thanks xD
Member
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
uhm...i didn't read it...^^
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Your english is 1000000000000000000000000000000 times better than me. ...
Keep writing so i will keep reading...
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

moonlight_cat wrote:

Your english is 1000000000000000000000000000000 times better than me. ...
Keep writing so i will keep reading...


woot!! thankxxx <3333 xD
Member
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Li Ruka? Natsume? aren't those from gakuen alice?

your stories are good!
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

alanaunicorn wrote:

Li Ruka? Natsume? aren't those from gakuen alice?

your stories are good!


yea they are from gakuen alice cause I didn't know what japanese names to use so yea thanks xD
Member
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

adelutzys wrote:


alanaunicorn wrote:

Li Ruka? Natsume? aren't those from gakuen alice?

your stories are good!


yea they are from gakuen alice cause I didn't know what japanese names to use so yea thanks xD


hehe it's cool anyway.. ruka as a villain is sorta funny though..
You must be logged in to post.