First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Favourtie Character and Why?
Posted 9/2/08

ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Captain Ukitake is my favorite character because he is always sick and I just wanna give him a big hug


you should give ace a hug he's always sick too hahahaha


<sigh> shut up man


but u are always sick sometimes i worry


y do u worry about me so much sheesh


because its what family do and i still owe you for the whole bus thing, so how'r u holding up


i'm fine it'll take more than that to kill me


jesus y cant u be serious for once, and wats this about running out of hospital b4 u recovered
Posted 9/2/08

AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Captain Ukitake is my favorite character because he is always sick and I just wanna give him a big hug


you should give ace a hug he's always sick too hahahaha


<sigh> shut up man


but u are always sick sometimes i worry


y do u worry about me so much sheesh


because its what family do and i still owe you for the whole bus thing, so how'r u holding up


i'm fine it'll take more than that to kill me


jesus y cant u be serious for once, and wats this about running out of hospital b4 u recovered


<sigh> neva mind that...that was for another reason <sigh> can we drop this subject...or at least stop talkin about it on the forum i dont really want more ppl to worry ...pleeeeeaase
Posted 9/2/08
fine fine we'll talk by pm
shinigami
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
HITSUGAYA!!!
shinigami
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Captain Ukitake is my favorite character because he is always sick and I just wanna give him a big hug


you should give ace a hug he's always sick too hahahaha


<sigh> shut up man


but u are always sick sometimes i worry


y do u worry about me so much sheesh


because its what family do and i still owe you for the whole bus thing, so how'r u holding up


i'm fine it'll take more than that to kill me


jesus y cant u be serious for once, and wats this about running out of hospital b4 u recovered


<sigh> neva mind that...that was for another reason <sigh> can we drop this subject...or at least stop talkin about it on the forum i dont really want more ppl to worry ...pleeeeeaase


OMG! U were in da Hospital?! r u ok? (i feel bad even tho i kno ur post is months old)
Posted 11/11/08

ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Captain Ukitake is my favorite character because he is always sick and I just wanna give him a big hug


you should give ace a hug he's always sick too hahahaha


<sigh> shut up man


but u are always sick sometimes i worry


y do u worry about me so much sheesh


because its what family do and i still owe you for the whole bus thing, so how'r u holding up


i'm fine it'll take more than that to kill me


jesus y cant u be serious for once, and wats this about running out of hospital b4 u recovered


<sigh> neva mind that...that was for another reason <sigh> can we drop this subject...or at least stop talkin about it on the forum i dont really want more ppl to worry ...pleeeeeaase


OMG! U were in da Hospital?! r u ok? (i feel bad even tho i kno ur post is months old)


its ok and thanx, anyway dont worry i'll be fine ok
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
My favourite character is Ichigo, he cares alot about his friends like Rukia and Orihime and would not hesitate to rush off and save them =p he is ute sometimes too
shinigami
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ACE111 wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


AzureAkuma wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Captain Ukitake is my favorite character because he is always sick and I just wanna give him a big hug


you should give ace a hug he's always sick too hahahaha


<sigh> shut up man


but u are always sick sometimes i worry


y do u worry about me so much sheesh


because its what family do and i still owe you for the whole bus thing, so how'r u holding up


i'm fine it'll take more than that to kill me


jesus y cant u be serious for once, and wats this about running out of hospital b4 u recovered


<sigh> neva mind that...that was for another reason <sigh> can we drop this subject...or at least stop talkin about it on the forum i dont really want more ppl to worry ...pleeeeeaase


OMG! U were in da Hospital?! r u ok? (i feel bad even tho i kno ur post is months old)


its ok and thanx, anyway dont worry i'll be fine ok


ok. all the best!
shinigami
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earthland
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Momo hinamori cause she's just-ordinary and actually also powerfull ,,plus so-down-2-earth!
Hitsugaya toushirou.. I like his bankai! OMG he's my fav!
Kuchiki rukia.. she's cool and awsome~~
Byakuya.. nice moves
and of course ichigo! he got a cool bankai!
shinigami
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / past in TX , now...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Urahara Kisuke ~~
oh will...
i love his tone XD
shinigami
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Invisible...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Izuru Kira because his zanpakutō is the most interesting of the other shinigimi. He beheads his enemies without fliching that worth saying something. He fights for the friends that care about.
83650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i love grimmjow..he is soooo handsome and cool..
mod captain
19864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
My favorite Bleach character..... hmmmm toughie. XD

Let's see they are in this order; lol's

1. Rangiku Matsumoto
2. Gin Ichimaru
3. Ulquiorria
4. Nova (yay!)
5. and of course Grimjow.
hehe~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.