First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do Kamui and Lelouch look same?
Member
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Yeah, I was also struck by how much Lelouch looks like Kamui (I'm always amused when I see fans saying Kamui looks like Lulu. Hello, Kamui was created first ), but their personalities are so different! Of course, I admit I like them both, but Kamui will always come first. He has this innocence to him that Lelouch simply lacks.
Member
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

rurushu wrote:



I`m afraid that the debate was started by you, because i said twice that it was just my opinion and it was not intended to hurt CG`s fan`s. Geez we can all give our point of views, and yes Sunrise can give good anime as i mentioned above for Gundam Wing and Yoroiden Samurai Troopers as well as others.

True, a good anime is not depending on the beauty of the characters alone, the storyline needs to be exciting and interesting for the viewer as well that is why i do not watch CG anymore (characters are beautifully done), but it does NOT mean that it is not good, it means it is not my cup of tea

You have every right to be in favor of Lelouch i have nothing against it and as you said, you did not watch X so unfortunately you can`t compare, but i do respect your point of view even if you did and you said you did not like it. This is not a Lelouch against Kamui topic and i do not understand where is it obvious from the illustrations i gave of the 2 that i prefer Kamui cause i gave as much attention to both in this topic naturally. I like Lelouch image and here was intended to be for 'image' similarity, but all of us can discuss other things and reply to people that have our same opinion or not, that`s what forum`s are for in the end. I respect all CG`s Fans in fact i have many friends that like it, still everyone has the right to give his/her opinion. I hope we can solve this misunderstanding it will be a shame if not.
Member
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Can you tell me?...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

chibichan80 wrote:

I`m afraid that the debate was started by you, because i said twice that it was just my opinion and it was not intended to hurt CG`s fan`s. Geez we can all give our point of views, and yes Sunrise can give good anime as i mentioned above for Gundam Wing and Yoroiden Samurai Troopers as well as others.

True, a good anime is not depending on the beauty of the characters alone, the storyline needs to be exciting and interesting for the viewer as well that is why i do not watch CG anymore (characters are beautifully done), but it does NOT mean that it is not good, it means it is not my cup of tea

You have every right to be in favor of Lelouch i have nothing against it and as you said, you did not watch X so unfortunately you can`t compare, but i do respect your point of view even if you did and you said you did not like it. This is not a Lelouch against Kamui topic and i do not understand where is it obvious from the illustrations i gave of the 2 that i prefer Kamui cause i gave as much attention to both in this topic naturally. I like Lelouch image and here was intended to be for 'image' similarity, but all of us can discuss other things and reply to people that have our same opinion or not, that`s what forum`s are for in the end. I respect all CG`s Fans in fact i have many friends that like it, still everyone has the right to give his/her opinion. I hope we can solve this misunderstanding it will be a shame if not.



Well, you did say that "Lelouch's image is based on Kamui in order to attact CLAMP fans" and this is what made me started this. This is because i really think that, from my point of view, you're indicating that Lelouch is not of an original design by CLAMP and it was done based on Kamui's aspects. If i had misinterpret what you meant, then im hereby sincerely apologize to you.

Dear chibichan80, if you had made your points like this earlier, i may have not even started this argument
But now that you've made yourself clear, well, i guess this misunderstanding is solved. Im sorry if i've sound rude or arrogant coz, when it comes to Lelouch, i just cant keep my cool when someone critise him
So... can we be friendly again? Im sorry if i've offended you
Member
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

rurushu wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:

I`m afraid that the debate was started by you, because i said twice that it was just my opinion and it was not intended to hurt CG`s fan`s. Geez we can all give our point of views, and yes Sunrise can give good anime as i mentioned above for Gundam Wing and Yoroiden Samurai Troopers as well as others.

True, a good anime is not depending on the beauty of the characters alone, the storyline needs to be exciting and interesting for the viewer as well that is why i do not watch CG anymore (characters are beautifully done), but it does NOT mean that it is not good, it means it is not my cup of tea

You have every right to be in favor of Lelouch i have nothing against it and as you said, you did not watch X so unfortunately you can`t compare, but i do respect your point of view even if you did and you said you did not like it. This is not a Lelouch against Kamui topic and i do not understand where is it obvious from the illustrations i gave of the 2 that i prefer Kamui cause i gave as much attention to both in this topic naturally. I like Lelouch image and here was intended to be for 'image' similarity, but all of us can discuss other things and reply to people that have our same opinion or not, that`s what forum`s are for in the end. I respect all CG`s Fans in fact i have many friends that like it, still everyone has the right to give his/her opinion. I hope we can solve this misunderstanding it will be a shame if not.



Well, you did say that "Lelouch's image is based on Kamui in order to attact CLAMP fans" and this is what made me started this. This is because i really think that, from my point of view, you're indicating that Lelouch is not of an original design by CLAMP and it was done based on Kamui's aspects. If i had misinterpret what you meant, then im hereby sincerely apologize to you.

Dear chibichan80, if you had made your points like this earlier, i may have not even started this argument
But now that you've made yourself clear, well, i guess this misunderstanding is solved. Im sorry if i've sound rude or arrogant coz, when it comes to Lelouch, i just cant keep my cool when someone critise him
So... can we be friendly again? Im sorry if i've offended you


lol sure we can be friends again (from my side i still considered you as a friend) i think i`ll do the same if i feel that someone is criticizing my Subaru but i`m sure it was a misunderstanding and by the way it is good to share opinions. Sometimes it is difficult to properly share opinions and the result is similar or worst than what happened just now. But when things like this happen it is much better to speak them up sensibly then let them go, that way we can still be friends. I respect your point of view and i`m happy you like Lelouch so much as i told you before i can assure you i do not hate him, otherwise i wouldn`t even mention him. I just wish the story was my cup of tea so that i could enjoy it too Please do not feel offended by that i really do not mean to annoy you or anything. Big Hug Chibichan80^^
Member
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore (but I'...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
They look similar, not really the same... The characters are a bit similar but the story is totally different... -_-lll
Member
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
uhh~ IDK.. its lyk they're just a bit look a like.. but if u stare at them for long, they seem to slowly look the same.. or is it just my imagination..lol.. but yeah. i was comparing the pic w/ lulu on zero's cloak(dat first pic of him up there) and Kamui's pic w/ the blue background(his last pic up there) they look kind of the same.. especially the eyes.. and i love those eyes.. *blush * kyaaaa..xDD
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Yes, they do look similar in some ways.
Member
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I don't think they look alike..... o_o
I think Kamui looks very innocent and Lelouch looks soooooo much more evil
BAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN!!! O.O
But when I first saw them I thought they were complete opposites!!(in terms of personality)
or maybe it was just the expressions in all the pictures.... =.=

(IN MY OPINION OF COURSE XD)
Member
2799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / gяαvє†ұαя∂
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
That's what I thought when I first watched Code Geass.
Member
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Ya they look the same but their personalities are complete opposites.
Plus it's easy to identify who's who.I'm not sure how to explain it but.......
Anyway I still like both of them.
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
I think that they do look very similar ^^ But their characters are totally different!! lol
Member
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
umm,,, lelouch is cooler in my own opinion if you look at him with your first glance
Posted 12/23/08

vyrra wrote:

That's what I thought when I first watched Code Geass.


me too!!!
Member
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
eh ? really ? now i only noticed it ... xDDD
Member
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / graveyard
Offline
Posted 3/20/09


yeah to tell you the truth ..
i dont notice either
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.